Caron Paris Powder Puff

No Image

on 12/4/2017 11:26:00 AM

I love it. I was trolling the beauty blogs one day with a problem. I am prone prickly heat. My grandma had gifted me an old powder box with puff. I filled it with my choice of powder. It worked wonders. Now my problem was the puff. It was made in the 1950s and i would not be surprised if it was made of the same foam as a car seat. Trying to apply it left me in a cloud of dust like the foxy red head in an old cartoon. I was wasting tons of powder and it was getting all over. So, i reached read every review i could get and bought a large blue caron powder puff. It is so beautiful and soft i could just pet it all day. It fit nicely in my jar. The ribbon loop was easy to hold and control the puff. I could pick up only the powder i needed, or more if i chose to. Wile applying i did kick up some powder but not a cloud of it. Some times the old ways are still the best. However i can not say about washing. I never needed to. I would recommend you contact caron. In summery. One of the best things i ever did and would highly recommend every women owe one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This really is DIVINE! It's so light and soft I don't even feel this on my skin when I apply my powder! It gives a really lovely nice soft coverage so it looks really natural!

i bought it at the Caron Boutique in Paris at the Rue St. Honore! it was a wonderfull experiance!

I clean it by holding it in front of my blowdryer and blow the powder out of it with cool air! so simple! they can NOT be washed!

It's my fav. and most luxurious make up tool!

on 12/1/2007 7:03:00 PM

Divine, featherlight powder puffs made of goose down float on your hand and are an absolute luxury. Comes in large or min and many shades, green and peach being my favs. Tip: do not listen to any SA who tells you they can be washed, they cannot!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools