no images

price range

Reviews

fromffsgal

Mar/11/2006

I loved this lotion and was very dissapointed that it was discontinued; it smoothed out my arms like nothing else (plugged hair follicles, bah) it felt light had a decent pleasant scent and delivered on moisture without feeling greasy, too bad I would have bought this forever.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinOily

3.0

Feb/19/2006

This is one of those lotions that made me go "Hmm?" at first. Kinda sticky, and it really didn't do much as far as moisturization. Worked great as a nighttime exfoliator of hands, feet and elbows though... I used to slather this on with socks and have great feel in the morning =) I'm a Clinique junkie, but I think there's better stuff out there.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

1.0

Jul/10/2004

SMELLS HORRID! Oh my gosh! I got is as a gift with purchase. Smells TERRIBLE! I know its fragrance free, but it smelt so gross!!!!! Maybe it was just mine. IMO I think there is much better moistuizes. It moistuizes, but you can find a cheap, better smelling lotion that moistuizes just as well as this :(

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

Jul/11/2003

I love the Smooth Delivery and am heartbroken it is discontinued. It really does give a nice amount of moisture and exfoliation, without being harsh. My skin always feels so soft after using it. Plus, the unscented aspect is great for those headachey days.

About reviewer (355 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

Jul/10/2003

Yep - agree with the other reviewers! This is a nice, smoothing cream that gently exfoliates. It has the familiar "Clinique" scent and comes in a handy tube.

About reviewer (328 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

May/29/2003

This is great for smoothing out rough areas like the knees and elbows. I slathered this on in the summer time and my legs were so smooth. It comes in a fliptop bottle and it's convenient.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Jun/15/2002

I love this! It makes me feel smooth and silky but I'm not a big fan of the smell--too much like EA Green Tea

About reviewer (587 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

May/19/2002

I got a huge tube of this in a GWP. It is a lotion that really helps my dry skin feel soft and smooth.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other