Lancome Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.3

on 1/11/2006 3:35:00 AM

i did not like this product at all. it felt heavy and oily on my acne prone skin. and it smelled HORRIBLE.

on 1/16/2004 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I liked the smell of this lotion, and I liked the lotion itself for about two days... Then it made my face break out in big hives (even though I usually don't have sensitive skin). I would not buy this product again.

on 12/13/2003 6:29:00 PM

I received a GWP-size bottle of this product in a swap, and, i'm glad i tried it this way first. As with other SPF moisturizers, i can't use this one at all. Five minutes after applying this, i had to wash it off. My skin felt dry, irritated, tight, and red. I have had the same reaction to just about everything else that contains SPF, so i know it was that. Also, i didnt like the scent - it reminded me of a mens' cologne, which surprised me because i love the soft, feminine scents of most Lancome products. Thumbs down for Vinefit SPF :( Not for me.

on 10/27/2003 1:57:00 PM

This is a staple moisturizer for me. The fluid is lightweight and sinks in very quickly, without being greasy. The container has a great pump that doesn't clog up. I like that it has an SPF, although I usually use a 35 SPF on top of it in the summer. It's pretty pricey though, but it usually lasts me for quite a while.

Great moisturizer. Fairly light texture, good for sensitive skin. Scent is very nice, not overpowering. Includes 15+ sunscreen, which is fairly long lasting. Has never caused any breakouts. Noticeably improves the skins texture.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful product! It really is....wonderful texture and scent is very light...(no rose scent in this one!)UVA/UVB protection & a spf of 15., plus the benefits of the grapeseed in the product is wonderful.. which is so hydrating! comes in a lotion(in a pump !) or cream(in a jar) formula! I LOVE IT! One of my staples!!

Gee, I can't understand all the terrible reviews for this! This is my favorite face lotion, hands down. The SPF has gotten rid of alot of my freckles, and the lotion itself is light, has a fresh scent, and can be used (in my case) all over my face, especially in my dry spots. I used this lotion for two weeks because I had received a sample of it and almost all my acne disappeared! I've since bought two bottles of this and intend on buying more.

on 6/17/2002 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I have bougt it 2 times in the past 3 years. It was an average moisturizer with sunscreen for the summer,plus I loved (and love ) the smell. It used to make my face a little shinny by the end of the day, but nothing extraordinary (I have combo to oily skin).
Then, I noticed that the rush (red, little painful whiteheads on my chin! Yuk!!!) I developed every July, the days that I spend on vacation (in a lot of sun), was from the sunscreen in vinefit!I stopped using it and in 2 days I was fine!

Beware!
If you are allergic to anything be very careful of what you use on your face!

If you are not, this is apparently a good choice for the summer months!

The packaging should be transparent though, because you cannot tell whether you are running out!