Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

This is my hg cream. I have combo skin, and this makes my skin so smooth and soft/velvety and gives it such a glow/dewy finish, cannot say anything bad about this!

This is definitely my HG moisturizer! Has a lightweight feel, is safe for my normal/combo/sensitive skin, and I love the fact that it has anti-oxidant/SPF protection. One of the best I have found for my 20-something skin and have been using it since my late teens. Only problem is that it will be discontinued from Lancome in the spring. I used to work for Lancome and it was on one of our official discontinued product lists, so don't get too attached if you try it!

on 6/23/2004 8:00:00 AM

This is my HG moisturizer!!! I am constantly trying new things, but I always return to this amazing, light, and refreshing moisturizer. I have been using it for about five years now--summer and winter, almost every day, and I have yet to find anything that works better and still contains an SPF.

I have very sensitive, oily skin, yet with a tendency to flake and peel in patches on my nose (a skin condition)--Vinefit is rich enough to combat that problem (or at least mask the flakes while I have it on) and yet does not make my oily skin worse. Of course, on top of everything else, it smells divine and is the perfect pick-me-up in the mornings. The SPF is effective, since I am pale and have yet to burn while wearing this (even times when I meant to put on a stronger sunblock, but forgot).

Overall, amazing--any product that could get five years of loyalty out of *me* is a winner.

on 9/20/2003 11:28:00 PM

I have been using this moisturizer for a week or so- it comes in a convenient pump bottle that dispenses just the right amount onto finergtips. I like the fact that it's quite sanitary- no dipping fingers into a jar. The scent is very nice, albeit strong. It did however fade quickly. The texture is light and creamy, and blends into skin effortlessly. I did not notice any 'balling' like others noted, in fact, this seems to soak into skin completely. I have sensitive combo skin, and I have had no rashes (which I am prone to) and no breakouts (which I am also prone to). Overall, I'm very happy with this. The spf is perfect for me- I certainly don't need any more on my face (I live in Vancouver, Canada). The only thing I would change is the intensity of the scent. Other than that, this seems to be the ultimate moisturizer for daytime use. If it continues to not cause breakouts, I will keep repurchasing without a doubt.

on 5/31/2003 10:54:00 PM

I love this!! I just bought it today and used it and wow. It feels great! SMELLS wonderful, and leaves my skin oh-so-soft. I went to the counter at Lancome and expected to buy Impactive when the lady introduced me to vinefit. Glad I bought this! Pricey $29.95 for 1.0 oz but you only need like a dime size amount and it covers your whole face and absorbs very quickly! I have combo skin and this works perfect. It doesnt irritate my sensitive skin either. Go Lancome!

I totally love it. A light texture, but intensly moisturizing with such a nice scent (grapes). I only wish it had a higher SPF. In Europe, it only has a SPF 8 instead of 15.

I have lots of samples of this stuff that I will probably use but I will never bother buying this product. I like that it has a decent SPF but as a moisturiser this just doesn't cut it. It balled up on my face so it was impossible to wear under make up and it did not hydrate at all. Lancome could do better.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This stuff totally broke me out! I liked it at first--the cosistency is great and it goes on without feeling greasy. I really wish it hadn't broken me out because it is the first moisturizer that I have tried that isn't greasy, has an SPF, and feels comfortable. Maybe I'm allergic to the grape extracts or something--which dissappoints me because I heard it has anti-aging properties. But I'm not allergic to grapes...who knows.