Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

3.3

on 7/1/2005 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

(Late 40s, combination skin). I liked the scent and rich consistency of this moisturiser and it sank into my skin well. The pale orange tint wasn't an issue for me as it quickly disappeared. What was an issue was that it broke my face and neck out into an itchy, bumpy rash. The active ingredients are octyl methoxycinnamate and titanium dioxide. I don't think the preservatives would cause me a problem, I know the titanium dioxide doesn't, so octyl methoxycinnamate is something I'll be avoiding from now on. If you're after an SPF15, if your skin isn't reactive, if you don't mind paying more than necessary for reasonable protection and if you like scented products, then go for it. There are better alternatives out there though.

on 10/2/2004 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Light cooling sunscreen but the sharp grape scent of this was irritating to my skin where I applied this(body only). Scent lasted for hours too, in fact couldn't get rid of it. Wouldn't buy this again on that reason alone.

on 7/13/2003 7:21:00 AM

I got a small sample of the cream version as a GWP and absolutely hate this. I'm quite sensitive to product smells and this was really overpowering and cloying(smells nothing like grapes too). And my combi skin felt really uncomfortable after I applied this. It just sat on my skin and felt so greasy I had to wash it off. I dislike the smell so much I'm just going to toss this in the trash rather than try to use it as a hand/body lotion.

on 3/1/2003 1:57:00 PM

I had been looking for a daily moisturizer with an SPF - and I bought this duty free. I used it on holiday and loved it. The smell is fresh, and it evens out my combo skin. I have repurchased it twice now - it is now my staple day time moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is such a good moisturizer i love this!it really moisturizes my dry patches.

on 12/16/2002 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love the smell and feel of this lotion. I use it at night since its a little heavy to wear under makeup. Does a great job without feeling greasy or oily.