Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

3.0

on 1/11/2006 3:35:00 AM

i did not like this product at all. it felt heavy and oily on my acne prone skin. and it smelled HORRIBLE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a great moisturizer if you have normal to dry skin. You shouldn't buy this if you have oily skin because while the texture feels quite light and refreshing, after a bit of time it's very, very oily. This really brightens my complexion though. I wouldn't repurchase for myself, I'm still looking for a moisturizer that brightens my skin like this one did, only without the oil.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful product! It really is....wonderful texture and scent is very light...(no rose scent in this one!)UVA/UVB protection & a spf of 15., plus the benefits of the grapeseed in the product is wonderful.. which is so hydrating! comes in a lotion(in a pump !) or cream(in a jar) formula! I LOVE IT! One of my staples!!

I love to frest slightly grape smell of this product. I also like that it gives enough moisture, but is thin enough not to make my skin feel oiled up. But my skin does not feel much different from using other products. I think the price $55cdn is too much for a product that is good, but not GREAT. My Clean & Clear acne moisturizer at $7 made more of a difference.