Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.4

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I tried this one several times and it's nothing special for me. The only way it works out okay is in the summer when I don't need much hydration. The scent can break me out at times and the lotion doesn't hydrate enough. The cream hydrates a 'bit' better though. The best thing about it is the SPF it contains, but I can get that anywhere. I used up all my minis, but I would never buy the full size one!

on 3/12/2004 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually like this cream. It leaves a semi-matte finish. Also, it smells like grapes!!! Overall, a good basic daytime moisturizer.

Great moisturizer. Fairly light texture, good for sensitive skin. Scent is very nice, not overpowering. Includes 15+ sunscreen, which is fairly long lasting. Has never caused any breakouts. Noticeably improves the skins texture.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful product! It really is....wonderful texture and scent is very light...(no rose scent in this one!)UVA/UVB protection & a spf of 15., plus the benefits of the grapeseed in the product is wonderful.. which is so hydrating! comes in a lotion(in a pump !) or cream(in a jar) formula! I LOVE IT! One of my staples!!

on 3/1/2003 1:57:00 PM

I had been looking for a daily moisturizer with an SPF - and I bought this duty free. I used it on holiday and loved it. The smell is fresh, and it evens out my combo skin. I have repurchased it twice now - it is now my staple day time moisturizer.

on 1/13/2003 8:16:00 AM

I liked the yummy fruity scent of this, and the fact that it left my skin feeling quite matte and non-greasy, and very refreshed. However, it didn't really hydrate well enough, and didn't make any substantial difference to my skin. I guess I just expect a higher standard from my skincare these days!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This stuff totally broke me out! I liked it at first--the cosistency is great and it goes on without feeling greasy. I really wish it hadn't broken me out because it is the first moisturizer that I have tried that isn't greasy, has an SPF, and feels comfortable. Maybe I'm allergic to the grape extracts or something--which dissappoints me because I heard it has anti-aging properties. But I'm not allergic to grapes...who knows.

on 6/17/2002 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I have bougt it 2 times in the past 3 years. It was an average moisturizer with sunscreen for the summer,plus I loved (and love ) the smell. It used to make my face a little shinny by the end of the day, but nothing extraordinary (I have combo to oily skin).
Then, I noticed that the rush (red, little painful whiteheads on my chin! Yuk!!!) I developed every July, the days that I spend on vacation (in a lot of sun), was from the sunscreen in vinefit!I stopped using it and in 2 days I was fine!

Beware!
If you are allergic to anything be very careful of what you use on your face!

If you are not, this is apparently a good choice for the summer months!

The packaging should be transparent though, because you cannot tell whether you are running out!