Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have the Vinefit spf15 moisturizer in both the cream (for around my eyes) and the lotion (for the rest of my face) versions. I love both! They smell heavenly! And the spf15 has both chemical and physical (titanium dioxide) sunscreen. The cream version is for normal-dry skin, and I use it around my eyes to add a bit more moisture, and it works beautifully - never stings my eyes and keeps them looking smooth and soft all day. The Lotion version is for normal-combo-oily skin, and I use it on the rest of my face because my skin is oily. The lotion is light, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin looking soft and matte all day. It is too, too bad that these Vinefit moisturizers were discontinued. I had to go online and find vendors who still had these in stock to purchase. I purchased 4 of each version, so I have back-up. Love these moisturizers, and I hope Lancome decides to bring these back! Love the antioxidants and grape polyphenols in these too! Good stuff!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this moisturizer for the past two years if not more. I'm very happy with it. It's meant for combo skin, but it works great on my oily skin. To my surprise, it controls my oilyness which is wonderful. I doesnt make me break out. And I love the fact that it has SPF 15. This lotion has given me the nicest skin texture out of all other lotions I've tried.