Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lotion is light, absorbs quite quickly and mattifies my skin well. It helps give me a glowing look afterwards (sans the oily shine). My skin seemed more luminous and finer after a month's use. Scent is a bit weird though.

on 1/11/2006 3:35:00 AM

i did not like this product at all. it felt heavy and oily on my acne prone skin. and it smelled HORRIBLE.

This review is for Vinefit Spf15 Lotion: I bot this more than a year ago, but I remember that it was a pretty good moisturizer! I have very dry flakey skin that somehow becomes really oily after a few hours from washing my face, so I have to be uber-careful not to upset my sensitive skin. Turns out, this moisturizer did not give me one single zit just like how it claims to be non-comedogenic on the packaging! It did a pretty good job at smoothing dry patches on my skin, but did not get rid of all of them. It was absorbed quickly but I don't think it's a good base for foundation because my Maquicontrole couldn't spread nicely. Although I like the pump (hygenic), I don't like the packaging. I found it really hard to get the remaining lotion at the bottom of the bottle and I was forced to waste at least 5ml because I couldn't scrape it out lol. Also, since it's a lotion and you can't control the amount of it dispensed from the pump, I think i wasted a lot! As with all Lancome products, this one had a really strong fragrance, but that never bothers me, although it may irritate others. Overall it was pretty expensive (58$CAD i find Lancome likes to jack up the price in Canada cuz it's much cheaper in the states after the CORRECT currency conversion) for a slightly above average moisturizer, but i do like the pinky-peach color of the lotion! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is such a good moisturizer i love this!it really moisturizes my dry patches.