Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.4

on 11/13/2005 7:59:00 PM

It's a nice light cream that seems to hydrate nicely, but I didn't see any improvement in my skin's condition. For this price, I think there are better products in the market. Although, this is probably aimed at older people and I used it when I was in my early 20s. (The consultant who sold me these should have told me this *sigh* )

on 5/19/2005 12:13:00 AM

I've used this for two years, and the cream as well. The product is light and sheer, and is perfect for my combo/oily T-zone skin in the summer. In the winter, I find that it is not enough moisture for my cheeks and I have to do this weird thing of using the Vinefit lotion in my T-zone and Vinefit cream on my cheeks. I have heard rumors it will be discontinued so if you like it, snatch an extra bottle. The bottle is a nice pump, doesn't dispense too much.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I tried this one several times and it's nothing special for me. The only way it works out okay is in the summer when I don't need much hydration. The scent can break me out at times and the lotion doesn't hydrate enough. The cream hydrates a 'bit' better though. The best thing about it is the SPF it contains, but I can get that anywhere. I used up all my minis, but I would never buy the full size one!

on 6/23/2004 8:00:00 AM

This is my HG moisturizer!!! I am constantly trying new things, but I always return to this amazing, light, and refreshing moisturizer. I have been using it for about five years now--summer and winter, almost every day, and I have yet to find anything that works better and still contains an SPF.

I have very sensitive, oily skin, yet with a tendency to flake and peel in patches on my nose (a skin condition)--Vinefit is rich enough to combat that problem (or at least mask the flakes while I have it on) and yet does not make my oily skin worse. Of course, on top of everything else, it smells divine and is the perfect pick-me-up in the mornings. The SPF is effective, since I am pale and have yet to burn while wearing this (even times when I meant to put on a stronger sunblock, but forgot).

Overall, amazing--any product that could get five years of loyalty out of *me* is a winner.

I so wanted to like this product! It smells nice, and has a decent sunscreen, but arrgh! My usually tolerant skin came out in red blotches either side of my nose. It felt itchy and tight, and the cream left a white residue. Not good at all.

on 5/27/2004 4:10:00 PM

I like the smell of this moisturizer, like fresh grapes. I think it does a good job of moisturizing my skin without making me break out. it is expensive though, 40 dollars or so for 1.7 ounces. Overall, I would try other brands, but the good thing about this moisturizer is that it is extremely lightweight for those of us who tend to have oilier skin that still needs moisture.

After hearing so many good things about this product, I was disappointed after using it. Good: Fast-absorbing, SPF 15, tinted moisturizer, skin felt brighter. Bad: Leaves white film, and when trying to apply foundation on top - my whole face felt like it was peeling from a sunburn. I've heard of similar experiences with other Lancome moisturizers. For that price, will not repurchase.

on 12/13/2003 10:54:00 PM

i like the way this smells, but umm, this didn't do much for me. after i finish my current jar, i will not be buying again. it feels good while going on, but five minutes later my skin feels dry. sigh.

on 10/27/2003 1:57:00 PM

This is a staple moisturizer for me. The fluid is lightweight and sinks in very quickly, without being greasy. The container has a great pump that doesn't clog up. I like that it has an SPF, although I usually use a 35 SPF on top of it in the summer. It's pretty pricey though, but it usually lasts me for quite a while.

on 10/18/2003 9:58:00 AM

It is not suitable for me. It is too oil to use in hot days. What is the worst, my face became blotchy after using it some days.