Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

No Image

on 7/1/2005 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

(Late 40s, combination skin). I liked the scent and rich consistency of this moisturiser and it sank into my skin well. The pale orange tint wasn't an issue for me as it quickly disappeared. What was an issue was that it broke my face and neck out into an itchy, bumpy rash. The active ingredients are octyl methoxycinnamate and titanium dioxide. I don't think the preservatives would cause me a problem, I know the titanium dioxide doesn't, so octyl methoxycinnamate is something I'll be avoiding from now on. If you're after an SPF15, if your skin isn't reactive, if you don't mind paying more than necessary for reasonable protection and if you like scented products, then go for it. There are better alternatives out there though.

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

This is my hg cream. I have combo skin, and this makes my skin so smooth and soft/velvety and gives it such a glow/dewy finish, cannot say anything bad about this!

This is definitely my HG moisturizer! Has a lightweight feel, is safe for my normal/combo/sensitive skin, and I love the fact that it has anti-oxidant/SPF protection. One of the best I have found for my 20-something skin and have been using it since my late teens. Only problem is that it will be discontinued from Lancome in the spring. I used to work for Lancome and it was on one of our official discontinued product lists, so don't get too attached if you try it!

on 8/28/2004 8:00:00 AM

I thought this was basically an expensive SPF cream, i dont' think it did what it was supposed to (the whole anti-oxidant thing) and i really didn't see much diff after using it at all. a tube of coppertone would prob work better

on 4/18/2004 9:49:00 PM

I have been using this almost continuously since it came out. My HG of moisturizers. The scent to me is very mild and the ingredients nonirritating. I love the texture of it and it is the best base for my foundation. Better than LaMer in appearance and ease of application. A little bit pricey but I can't find a drugstore brand that compares to this. I am 45 years old, normal skin. It is not an oily cream either so I would recommend to younger users.

It's O.K. It's got some great ingredients I like...geared more toward women who don't have wrinkles yet. I have used it for a year and my skin is nice, nothing spectacular though. It is really nice under makeup, but I don't think it lasts all day. I would rather have a higher SPF and a more durable moisturizer. In all, until the miracle knocks on my door, I still use this and use SPF makeup over it.

I totally love it. A light texture, but intensly moisturizing with such a nice scent (grapes). I only wish it had a higher SPF. In Europe, it only has a SPF 8 instead of 15.

on 4/23/2003 10:27:00 PM

I like the smell of it! This is a rich moisturizers but won't make skin oily. Good to be used on top of Impactive and the two of them works well together.

it smells great, but it 's no hydrazen. the whole grape extract doesn't make it marketable in my opinion, it feels and smells great, plus it's spf 15.

on 1/13/2003 2:52:00 AM

This moisturiser is very basic and although it does nothing spectacular for me, I like it for the SPF and that it is light and sinks into the skin. It's not greasy and there's no oily feeling which I detest in moisturisers. However, I probably would not repurchase as this is my 2nd bottle and I would like to try something else.