Lancome Vinefit SPF 15

No Image

2.7

on 4/25/2004 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. I bought the creme consistency (comes in a 1.7 oz. jar) and it is wonderful. It is light, packed with moisture and antioxidants, and smells great (fresh and fruity).

on 4/11/2004 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do find that lancome goes a little NUTS with their fragrance additives :( Not a good thing for people with sensitive skin. This creme, however, has a pleasant (ever so slightly overpowering!) smell going for it. I have many problems with this creme. I would say i have combo skin, but i generally look for a creme that would take care of my dry spots (esp. cheek). This creme NEVER feels like it absorbs... which is awful for me because i almost always wear make up. I can rub and rub, and the creme will always look like it's the same pinky-colour on my face! So now, i resort to using this at home..what a waste of spf! I don't recommend this product, nor will i buy it again :) To each their own though rite? :)

on 1/16/2004 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I liked the smell of this lotion, and I liked the lotion itself for about two days... Then it made my face break out in big hives (even though I usually don't have sensitive skin). I would not buy this product again.

on 4/4/2003 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I went to the Lancome counter to buy the Absolue, then the sales person convinced me that Vinefit would be better for me. I'm sorry I listened to her. I also notice that it goes on thick, leaves a white film, and worse - rolls off in little balls. The only way to control these side effects is to put just a little bit on. I would not recommend but I'll tolerate until the jar is empty.

on 10/10/2002 4:38:00 PM

"Yuck" is the first word that comes to mind when I think about this product. It's heavily perfumed, thick and doesn't absorb very well - it seems to sit on the surface of the skin. In fact, it kinda rubs off in little balls during the course of the day (gross!). Would definitely NOT buy again (I tossed it after it rubbed off once too often).

on 5/19/2002 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a GWP. It's a nice lightweght lotion for the warmer months that doesn't make my face look oily.