Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

2.1

on 8/14/2004 3:16:00 AM

Wanted to love this product, loved the smell, but it just wasn't moisturing enough for my combo skin. It made my cheeks and jawline feel flaky, and didn't really improve my skintone at all - I looked quite ruddy after using it.

on 12/15/2003 5:21:00 AM

I am wearing this under the Lancome Photogenic Ultra Naturale and it feels great and smells great. It gives me a soft, smooth glow and makes my foundation glide on with ease.

I have bought the full size version which will last me for quite a while but I may decide to change when it's running out.

on 12/13/2003 6:29:00 PM

I received a GWP-size bottle of this product in a swap, and, i'm glad i tried it this way first. As with other SPF moisturizers, i can't use this one at all. Five minutes after applying this, i had to wash it off. My skin felt dry, irritated, tight, and red. I have had the same reaction to just about everything else that contains SPF, so i know it was that. Also, i didnt like the scent - it reminded me of a mens' cologne, which surprised me because i love the soft, feminine scents of most Lancome products. Thumbs down for Vinefit SPF :( Not for me.

on 10/29/2003 3:08:00 AM

I really wanted to like this. It has a really pleasant scent and an spf but as with most Lancome skincare the alcohol or some other ingredient irritated my skin. I broke out and had to discontinue using it. I tried several times to use it again and each time I broke out. Too bad :( I have sensitive combination skin.

on 9/25/2003 7:01:00 PM

my face broke out from this. maybe just me...too thick and not very breathable

on 6/1/2003 11:43:00 PM

first off, i used a sample tube, so i can't really speculate on the price or packaging quality. but after using this for a week, i'm kind of annoyed with this stuff.

second, it's only spf15, so it means i need to use another sunscreen either over or under this (tx summer sun is brutal). this comes out in a light fluffy cream, but it sure is hard to apply evenly, and it never seems to sink in or dry all the way. worst of all, it's nowhere near moisturizing enough for the areas that really need it (cheeks & neck).

i tried using it by itself and on my cheeks on top of a chemical sunscreen. in both cases, it never seemed to dry down completely.

i wouldn't buy this, and i probably won't continue testing it. it gave me small acne, but just about everything does, so that's no longer a deciding factor. it has a clean floral smell, and i really wanted to like this. i'm still scratching my head as to why it never worked properly. continued >>

on 3/29/2003 1:26:00 AM

This is the worst moisturizer that I have ever used. First off, it left a VERY uncomfortable feeling on my hands after applying it, it also made me rash a little bit in spots. I am not sure what ingredient did it, but it actually started to peel of some of my skin. As I was putting on my dual powder, I found pieces of skin coming off. I asked the lancome associates and they said that the product may be over exfoliating my skin and thats why its peeling. I have combination/dry skin, and I just dont feel comfortable putting something on my face that peels off my skin.

I have lots of samples of this stuff that I will probably use but I will never bother buying this product. I like that it has a decent SPF but as a moisturiser this just doesn't cut it. It balled up on my face so it was impossible to wear under make up and it did not hydrate at all. Lancome could do better.

on 2/26/2003 4:57:00 PM

A mediocre moisturizer, but the SPF is a plus. The consistency is like a lotion. The fruity/citrusy scent can become annoying. I tend to get shiny in the t-zone area when I use this, but on the other normal/dry areas of my face, this works fine. Nothing exceptional or terrible about this; I noticed no change in my skin for the better or worse.

on 12/25/2002 3:42:00 PM

I originally purchased this because I have a fancy for grape scented things. The Vinefit does indeed smell grape-ish, but, in a perfumed, cloying way that sticks around for an unfortunately long time. If the scent alone were the problem, I might bear with it, but, the product itself leaves alot to be desired. Makes my skin look super slick and I tend to break out when I use it. Like another reviewer mentioned, I too found another purpose for this lotion as a handcreme. Sadly, it doesn't even perform well as that.