Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.0

on 1/11/2006 3:35:00 AM

i did not like this product at all. it felt heavy and oily on my acne prone skin. and it smelled HORRIBLE.

on 12/1/2005 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this moisturizer so much. It sinks in to my skin pretty fast yet matt and well moisturizing. The nude tint of the lotion does not bother me, in deed I love it. I actually love very thing about this moisturizer. The only thing is that it is discontinued.

This review is for Vinefit Spf15 Lotion: I bot this more than a year ago, but I remember that it was a pretty good moisturizer! I have very dry flakey skin that somehow becomes really oily after a few hours from washing my face, so I have to be uber-careful not to upset my sensitive skin. Turns out, this moisturizer did not give me one single zit just like how it claims to be non-comedogenic on the packaging! It did a pretty good job at smoothing dry patches on my skin, but did not get rid of all of them. It was absorbed quickly but I don't think it's a good base for foundation because my Maquicontrole couldn't spread nicely. Although I like the pump (hygenic), I don't like the packaging. I found it really hard to get the remaining lotion at the bottom of the bottle and I was forced to waste at least 5ml because I couldn't scrape it out lol. Also, since it's a lotion and you can't control the amount of it dispensed from the pump, I think i wasted a lot! As with all Lancome products, this one had a really strong fragrance, but that never bothers me, although it may irritate others. Overall it was pretty expensive (58$CAD i find Lancome likes to jack up the price in Canada cuz it's much cheaper in the states after the CORRECT currency conversion) for a slightly above average moisturizer, but i do like the pinky-peach color of the lotion! :)

on 10/2/2004 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Light cooling sunscreen but the sharp grape scent of this was irritating to my skin where I applied this(body only). Scent lasted for hours too, in fact couldn't get rid of it. Wouldn't buy this again on that reason alone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a great moisturizer if you have normal to dry skin. You shouldn't buy this if you have oily skin because while the texture feels quite light and refreshing, after a bit of time it's very, very oily. This really brightens my complexion though. I wouldn't repurchase for myself, I'm still looking for a moisturizer that brightens my skin like this one did, only without the oil.

on 12/16/2002 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love the smell and feel of this lotion. I use it at night since its a little heavy to wear under makeup. Does a great job without feeling greasy or oily.

on 10/10/2002 4:38:00 PM

"Yuck" is the first word that comes to mind when I think about this product. It's heavily perfumed, thick and doesn't absorb very well - it seems to sit on the surface of the skin. In fact, it kinda rubs off in little balls during the course of the day (gross!). Would definitely NOT buy again (I tossed it after it rubbed off once too often).