Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

3.5

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

This is my hg cream. I have combo skin, and this makes my skin so smooth and soft/velvety and gives it such a glow/dewy finish, cannot say anything bad about this!

on 4/11/2004 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do find that lancome goes a little NUTS with their fragrance additives :( Not a good thing for people with sensitive skin. This creme, however, has a pleasant (ever so slightly overpowering!) smell going for it. I have many problems with this creme. I would say i have combo skin, but i generally look for a creme that would take care of my dry spots (esp. cheek). This creme NEVER feels like it absorbs... which is awful for me because i almost always wear make up. I can rub and rub, and the creme will always look like it's the same pinky-colour on my face! So now, i resort to using this at home..what a waste of spf! I don't recommend this product, nor will i buy it again :) To each their own though rite? :)

on 10/29/2003 3:08:00 AM

I really wanted to like this. It has a really pleasant scent and an spf but as with most Lancome skincare the alcohol or some other ingredient irritated my skin. I broke out and had to discontinue using it. I tried several times to use it again and each time I broke out. Too bad :( I have sensitive combination skin.

on 5/19/2002 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a GWP. It's a nice lightweght lotion for the warmer months that doesn't make my face look oily.