Lancome Vinefit SPF 15

No Image

3.3

on 1/11/2006 3:35:00 AM

i did not like this product at all. it felt heavy and oily on my acne prone skin. and it smelled HORRIBLE.

I so wanted to like this product! It smells nice, and has a decent sunscreen, but arrgh! My usually tolerant skin came out in red blotches either side of my nose. It felt itchy and tight, and the cream left a white residue. Not good at all.

on 7/13/2003 7:21:00 AM

I got a small sample of the cream version as a GWP and absolutely hate this. I'm quite sensitive to product smells and this was really overpowering and cloying(smells nothing like grapes too). And my combi skin felt really uncomfortable after I applied this. It just sat on my skin and felt so greasy I had to wash it off. I dislike the smell so much I'm just going to toss this in the trash rather than try to use it as a hand/body lotion.

on 6/1/2003 11:43:00 PM

first off, i used a sample tube, so i can't really speculate on the price or packaging quality. but after using this for a week, i'm kind of annoyed with this stuff.

second, it's only spf15, so it means i need to use another sunscreen either over or under this (tx summer sun is brutal). this comes out in a light fluffy cream, but it sure is hard to apply evenly, and it never seems to sink in or dry all the way. worst of all, it's nowhere near moisturizing enough for the areas that really need it (cheeks & neck).

i tried using it by itself and on my cheeks on top of a chemical sunscreen. in both cases, it never seemed to dry down completely.

i wouldn't buy this, and i probably won't continue testing it. it gave me small acne, but just about everything does, so that's no longer a deciding factor. it has a clean floral smell, and i really wanted to like this. i'm still scratching my head as to why it never worked properly. continued >>

on 3/29/2003 1:26:00 AM

This is the worst moisturizer that I have ever used. First off, it left a VERY uncomfortable feeling on my hands after applying it, it also made me rash a little bit in spots. I am not sure what ingredient did it, but it actually started to peel of some of my skin. As I was putting on my dual powder, I found pieces of skin coming off. I asked the lancome associates and they said that the product may be over exfoliating my skin and thats why its peeling. I have combination/dry skin, and I just dont feel comfortable putting something on my face that peels off my skin.

............................................................................................................................................
I ended up using it on my hands because it has spf 15. I am so sorry this product ever came out.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This stuff totally broke me out! I liked it at first--the cosistency is great and it goes on without feeling greasy. I really wish it hadn't broken me out because it is the first moisturizer that I have tried that isn't greasy, has an SPF, and feels comfortable. Maybe I'm allergic to the grape extracts or something--which dissappoints me because I heard it has anti-aging properties. But I'm not allergic to grapes...who knows.

on 10/10/2002 4:38:00 PM

"Yuck" is the first word that comes to mind when I think about this product. It's heavily perfumed, thick and doesn't absorb very well - it seems to sit on the surface of the skin. In fact, it kinda rubs off in little balls during the course of the day (gross!). Would definitely NOT buy again (I tossed it after it rubbed off once too often).

on 11/13/2005 7:59:00 PM

It's a nice light cream that seems to hydrate nicely, but I didn't see any improvement in my skin's condition. For this price, I think there are better products in the market. Although, this is probably aimed at older people and I used it when I was in my early 20s. (The consultant who sold me these should have told me this *sigh* )

on 7/1/2005 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

(Late 40s, combination skin). I liked the scent and rich consistency of this moisturiser and it sank into my skin well. The pale orange tint wasn't an issue for me as it quickly disappeared. What was an issue was that it broke my face and neck out into an itchy, bumpy rash. The active ingredients are octyl methoxycinnamate and titanium dioxide. I don't think the preservatives would cause me a problem, I know the titanium dioxide doesn't, so octyl methoxycinnamate is something I'll be avoiding from now on. If you're after an SPF15, if your skin isn't reactive, if you don't mind paying more than necessary for reasonable protection and if you like scented products, then go for it. There are better alternatives out there though.