Lancome Vinefit SPF 15

No Image

3.3

on 5/19/2002 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a GWP. It's a nice lightweght lotion for the warmer months that doesn't make my face look oily.

on 6/16/2002 5:08:00 AM

I don't like this at all.. it always break out and irritate my skin! I tried this a few times over a period of time because I had so many samples of it, but in the end I couldn't take it anymore. It's really bad for my skin. Maybe for those of you with non-sensitive & not prone to blemishes skin type, you could give this a try.

on 6/17/2002 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I have bougt it 2 times in the past 3 years. It was an average moisturizer with sunscreen for the summer,plus I loved (and love ) the smell. It used to make my face a little shinny by the end of the day, but nothing extraordinary (I have combo to oily skin).
Then, I noticed that the rush (red, little painful whiteheads on my chin! Yuk!!!) I developed every July, the days that I spend on vacation (in a lot of sun), was from the sunscreen in vinefit!I stopped using it and in 2 days I was fine!

Beware!
If you are allergic to anything be very careful of what you use on your face!

If you are not, this is apparently a good choice for the summer months!

The packaging should be transparent though, because you cannot tell whether you are running out!

on 10/10/2002 4:38:00 PM

"Yuck" is the first word that comes to mind when I think about this product. It's heavily perfumed, thick and doesn't absorb very well - it seems to sit on the surface of the skin. In fact, it kinda rubs off in little balls during the course of the day (gross!). Would definitely NOT buy again (I tossed it after it rubbed off once too often).

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This stuff totally broke me out! I liked it at first--the cosistency is great and it goes on without feeling greasy. I really wish it hadn't broken me out because it is the first moisturizer that I have tried that isn't greasy, has an SPF, and feels comfortable. Maybe I'm allergic to the grape extracts or something--which dissappoints me because I heard it has anti-aging properties. But I'm not allergic to grapes...who knows.

............................................................................................................................................
I ended up using it on my hands because it has spf 15. I am so sorry this product ever came out.

on 12/16/2002 11:48:00 PM

Love the smell and feel of this lotion. I use it at night since its a little heavy to wear under makeup. Does a great job without feeling greasy or oily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is such a good moisturizer i love this!it really moisturizes my dry patches.

on 12/25/2002 3:42:00 PM

I originally purchased this because I have a fancy for grape scented things. The Vinefit does indeed smell grape-ish, but, in a perfumed, cloying way that sticks around for an unfortunately long time. If the scent alone were the problem, I might bear with it, but, the product itself leaves alot to be desired. Makes my skin look super slick and I tend to break out when I use it. Like another reviewer mentioned, I too found another purpose for this lotion as a handcreme. Sadly, it doesn't even perform well as that.

on 12/29/2002 4:53:00 PM

I do like the scent & how it has helped with my dry patches, but it is rather filmy and it tends to sit on your skin. (Not the best under foundation.) Like other users, I tend to use this only at night. This is not a product I would repurchase, considering the price.