Lancome Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.2

on 11/13/2005 7:59:00 PM

It's a nice light cream that seems to hydrate nicely, but I didn't see any improvement in my skin's condition. For this price, I think there are better products in the market. Although, this is probably aimed at older people and I used it when I was in my early 20s. (The consultant who sold me these should have told me this *sigh* )

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I tried this one several times and it's nothing special for me. The only way it works out okay is in the summer when I don't need much hydration. The scent can break me out at times and the lotion doesn't hydrate enough. The cream hydrates a 'bit' better though. The best thing about it is the SPF it contains, but I can get that anywhere. I used up all my minis, but I would never buy the full size one!

on 8/28/2004 8:00:00 AM

I thought this was basically an expensive SPF cream, i dont' think it did what it was supposed to (the whole anti-oxidant thing) and i really didn't see much diff after using it at all. a tube of coppertone would prob work better

on 6/23/2004 8:00:00 AM

This is my HG moisturizer!!! I am constantly trying new things, but I always return to this amazing, light, and refreshing moisturizer. I have been using it for about five years now--summer and winter, almost every day, and I have yet to find anything that works better and still contains an SPF.

I have very sensitive, oily skin, yet with a tendency to flake and peel in patches on my nose (a skin condition)--Vinefit is rich enough to combat that problem (or at least mask the flakes while I have it on) and yet does not make my oily skin worse. Of course, on top of everything else, it smells divine and is the perfect pick-me-up in the mornings. The SPF is effective, since I am pale and have yet to burn while wearing this (even times when I meant to put on a stronger sunblock, but forgot).

Overall, amazing--any product that could get five years of loyalty out of *me* is a winner.

It's O.K. It's got some great ingredients I like...geared more toward women who don't have wrinkles yet. I have used it for a year and my skin is nice, nothing spectacular though. It is really nice under makeup, but I don't think it lasts all day. I would rather have a higher SPF and a more durable moisturizer. In all, until the miracle knocks on my door, I still use this and use SPF makeup over it.

on 1/16/2004 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I liked the smell of this lotion, and I liked the lotion itself for about two days... Then it made my face break out in big hives (even though I usually don't have sensitive skin). I would not buy this product again.

on 12/15/2003 5:21:00 AM

I am wearing this under the Lancome Photogenic Ultra Naturale and it feels great and smells great. It gives me a soft, smooth glow and makes my foundation glide on with ease.

I have bought the full size version which will last me for quite a while but I may decide to change when it's running out.

on 12/13/2003 10:54:00 PM

i like the way this smells, but umm, this didn't do much for me. after i finish my current jar, i will not be buying again. it feels good while going on, but five minutes later my skin feels dry. sigh.

on 10/29/2003 3:08:00 AM

I really wanted to like this. It has a really pleasant scent and an spf but as with most Lancome skincare the alcohol or some other ingredient irritated my skin. I broke out and had to discontinue using it. I tried several times to use it again and each time I broke out. Too bad :( I have sensitive combination skin.

on 10/27/2003 1:57:00 PM

This is a staple moisturizer for me. The fluid is lightweight and sinks in very quickly, without being greasy. The container has a great pump that doesn't clog up. I like that it has an SPF, although I usually use a 35 SPF on top of it in the summer. It's pretty pricey though, but it usually lasts me for quite a while.