Lancôme Vinefit SPF 15

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lotion is light, absorbs quite quickly and mattifies my skin well. It helps give me a glowing look afterwards (sans the oily shine). My skin seemed more luminous and finer after a month's use. Scent is a bit weird though.

on 1/11/2006 3:35:00 AM

i did not like this product at all. it felt heavy and oily on my acne prone skin. and it smelled HORRIBLE.

on 12/1/2005 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this moisturizer so much. It sinks in to my skin pretty fast yet matt and well moisturizing. The nude tint of the lotion does not bother me, in deed I love it. I actually love very thing about this moisturizer. The only thing is that it is discontinued.

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

This is my hg cream. I have combo skin, and this makes my skin so smooth and soft/velvety and gives it such a glow/dewy finish, cannot say anything bad about this!

This is definitely my HG moisturizer! Has a lightweight feel, is safe for my normal/combo/sensitive skin, and I love the fact that it has anti-oxidant/SPF protection. One of the best I have found for my 20-something skin and have been using it since my late teens. Only problem is that it will be discontinued from Lancome in the spring. I used to work for Lancome and it was on one of our official discontinued product lists, so don't get too attached if you try it!

I so wanted to like this product! It smells nice, and has a decent sunscreen, but arrgh! My usually tolerant skin came out in red blotches either side of my nose. It felt itchy and tight, and the cream left a white residue. Not good at all.

on 5/27/2004 4:10:00 PM

I like the smell of this moisturizer, like fresh grapes. I think it does a good job of moisturizing my skin without making me break out. it is expensive though, 40 dollars or so for 1.7 ounces. Overall, I would try other brands, but the good thing about this moisturizer is that it is extremely lightweight for those of us who tend to have oilier skin that still needs moisture.

After hearing so many good things about this product, I was disappointed after using it. Good: Fast-absorbing, SPF 15, tinted moisturizer, skin felt brighter. Bad: Leaves white film, and when trying to apply foundation on top - my whole face felt like it was peeling from a sunburn. I've heard of similar experiences with other Lancome moisturizers. For that price, will not repurchase.

on 4/11/2004 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do find that lancome goes a little NUTS with their fragrance additives :( Not a good thing for people with sensitive skin. This creme, however, has a pleasant (ever so slightly overpowering!) smell going for it. I have many problems with this creme. I would say i have combo skin, but i generally look for a creme that would take care of my dry spots (esp. cheek). This creme NEVER feels like it absorbs... which is awful for me because i almost always wear make up. I can rub and rub, and the creme will always look like it's the same pinky-colour on my face! So now, i resort to using this at home..what a waste of spf! I don't recommend this product, nor will i buy it again :) To each their own though rite? :)

on 3/12/2004 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually like this cream. It leaves a semi-matte finish. Also, it smells like grapes!!! Overall, a good basic daytime moisturizer.