no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/11/2008

This is a great pinkish nude with a nice minty scent. Lip Polishes are moisturizing and a little sticky, but nothing compared to MAC Lipglass. I'm not crazy about the nail polish-like bottle because it leaks easily and it's nearly impossible to get the last of the product out, but I like this enough to repurchase anyway.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesBlue

Jan/29/2006

I love this...I actually find myself coordinating my clothing so I can wear this color....it is the BOMB............

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

fromd6676

Oct/24/2005

I love this color. It is the perfect natural looking gloss color. Tons of shine and looks fabulous on. Its a milky nude. more pink than nude. Doesn't wash out at all. I'm Asian and great with my yellow coloring! lol

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry

HairBlack

Feb/13/2005

This is a GREAT natiral looking color/gloss. It may seem a bit pricey (i think it runs around $18 typically), but it lasts a long time and for such a pretty color I think it's worth it. I have olivey skin (with green/yellow undertones without sun, which is almost always) and it's a perfect nude lip color. highly recommended.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

3.0

Jan/25/2005

Small bottle lasts an amazingly long time. Had it till it was stolen. The color is the perfect nude. My only complaint was that the I thought the gloss made lips a little too slippery. Sometimes gloss starts seeping out of the top of the bottle. Also the brush is too imprecise. Makes for a kinda sloppy application.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesBlack

3.0

Dec/05/2004

I really like the color of this gloss-it's nude pink with no shimmer or anything, and I love the texture of it as well; sticky and thick, so that it lasts pretty darn well on me. The bottle is absolutely adorable, and I haven't had any problem with it leaking just yet. I don't think the price is unreasonable, considering that there's .23 oz for 17.50 USD, so it's really …Read more

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Oct/21/2004

i totally love this. a nice nude color! <3 it comes out a bit thick so watch out! but the packaging is clever, and the color is lovely. the consistency isnt too sticky, either. YAY!

About reviewer (195 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Aug/06/2004

I loved this product on my lips! Tender and Tickle are the only colors that work for me. Great nude for everyday. Unfortunetly they do leak and I keep them in a ziploc bag in my purse.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Jul/15/2004

Here are its perks: a cookie scent, pleasant minty tingle, and an even, semi-matte finish. And here are its caveats: I bought it originally because it looked great on a friend of mine who has lighter, pinker lips, but it didn't look as nude and natural on my darker lips. It's also a bit on the pricier side. The bottle in which it comes in has a tendency to leak. I've tried …Read more

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

May/28/2004

This is a perfect YLBB shade. Quite expensive($17 USD) for a little bottle, but I really like the smoothness, the wet look, and the non-stickiness. It gives a nice shine and has good lasting power. I would love to try other shades!

About reviewer (325 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair