Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

4.6

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I consider this my night time perfume, its a statement smell with a lulling sweetness to it that works beautifully. I loved it from the first time i smelt it and will continue to do so.

The bottle is so beautiful too, such a great perfume.

I was pleasantly surprised when I smelt this product for the first time. I wanted to check it out because I had smelled "Million" for him on one of my male friends and loved it. At that time "Million" for her had not yet come out.. however, even if it had, I don't think I would have picked it over Black XS, although it is quite nice as well.. ironically, Million smells a bit cheaper lol. This smell is very warm and romantic and is perfect for every day wear.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A sweet, woody, sexy, clean addictive masculine scent for women.
I love this, it's great for all ages! I would buy this again, it's a practical oriental and the bottle is purse friendly!

on 2/5/2010 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received a sample of this around christmas time. I loved it! It has a very unique sexy smell. My fiance loved it too since it has some sweetness to it. I went to the drug store a couple of months later and the gift set was on sale for half price! I had to have it! But then when I tried it again, it didnt smell the same on me and the staying power didnt last. I'm disappointed. I'll have to try it again with the lotion and see if its any better. I dont think I'll buy it again but will finish the bottle I have...maybe it will surprise me and I'll get the smell back that I loved when I first tried it!

So yummy! I love this perfume, it's not something I'd wear to work but otherwise it's great for any occasion. I think it's a nice mix of fruity/floral and is a great gourmand scent. Somehow it also manages to feel fresh and clean.
It's very unique, and not too many people out there wear it. It reminds me of Flowerbomb, but extends beyond the soft sweet base notes to something more masculine but wearable. I'd call it more feminine than sexy. Always receives lots of compliments:)

Popular Fragrances