Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

4.2

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I find this way too rich. Sweet but not in a fruity or musky way, it's quite an aging scent and is just way too much. The bottle is pretty, but I won't be repurchasing.

That said, my male flatmate loves it. He's been wearing it instead of me. So, who knows...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

So i bought this a while ago on a whim. It was cheap, and something in it appealed to me. Liked it for a few days and then got sick of it. Maybe I would have liked it more in a different season.

On my skin this didn't really do anything. It stayed the same from when I sprayed it on until it had completely worn off. I like scents that develop, following me through the day. This was a bit too static for me. Gave it to a friend, and it behaved much the same on her. Neither of us will repurchase.

This scent means nothing to me, it is just another perfume. Blah.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I consider this my night time perfume, its a statement smell with a lulling sweetness to it that works beautifully. I loved it from the first time i smelt it and will continue to do so.

The bottle is so beautiful too, such a great perfume.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This was what I considered to be "my" fragrance and signature smell. On my skin it would explode into a spicy yet warm sweet scent that lasted hours. I loved it for the entire year the bottle lasted. Now however it is 99% unbearable for me to go near :( It gives me a headache until it settles down fully and becomes a subtle swish of sugar and spice.
I will not repurchase as it is very expensive in NZ and I'll never get through my current full bottle unless my "taste" for it returns.

I was pleasantly surprised when I smelt this product for the first time. I wanted to check it out because I had smelled "Million" for him on one of my male friends and loved it. At that time "Million" for her had not yet come out.. however, even if it had, I don't think I would have picked it over Black XS, although it is quite nice as well.. ironically, Million smells a bit cheaper lol. This smell is very warm and romantic and is perfect for every day wear.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yet another scent purchased for me by my husband. It is his favorite, next to Pivoine and White Shoulders. Black XS is definately sexy, she does stand out. She is sweet but does not give off the eau-de-celebriscent aura. She is spicy, hot, a firecracker. Definately a night on the town fragrance with a sexy LBD and stillettos, a definate invite to an indie/rock/country concert paired with a hot top, skinny jeans and a great pair of boots. A must-have when you feel like strutting your stuff in jeans, tank top and a well fitting leather jacket. Black XS according to Fragrantica: " This modern floral-fruity composition starts sharp and spicy with cranberry, pink peppercorn and tamarind notes around the heart of hellebore noir rose, black violet and cocoa blossom. The base notes are patchouli, Massoia wood and vanilla." When I wear this jewel, my nose detects the cranberry, pink pepper, rose and vanilla. She is my go to when I want more of a vampy vibe, a not so subtle statement of my "inner rebel". And she never lets me down. xoxo

on 8/22/2011 11:47:00 PM

I love this perfume.. I had never ever been a perfume wearer til I smelled this in the shop and really liked it. It was my first perfume and apart from Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf, it is the only perfume I wear. It smells great on my skin and suits my character. I have never liked floral, girly, or musky scents and although this could be described as floral by some it's certainly not flowery on me! As not many people wear it in NZ I love the fact that it's pretty unique to me and the scent won't be confused with anything else. I would highly recommend this to someone between 19-24 who is looking for something different yet feminine.

on 4/12/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The first time I got a whiff of this in the bottle, I absolutely loved it. I was sure I wanted it. It seemed to have everything I was looking for... a dark and romantic rosey floral, a little sweetness, with a bit of a unique kick. The bottle is also very pretty. However, I decided to go back and try it on and walk around the mall for a while, just to be sure... and my opinion quickly changed. Immediately upon application of just one small squirt, it took on a very harsh, acidic rose scent. I normally like rose and bolder fragrances, but this was far too harsh for me. It literally clung to the inside of my lungs, aggravating my asthma. I tried it again a couple months later on a fragrance card (desperate to make it work for me, remembering how I fell in love with it the first time I smelled it in the bottle), just lightly misting the spray and waving the card through it so that it just picked up a bit of the fragrance. I let it settle and gave it a whiff, but it wasn't much better. I let my boyfriend smell it later and he didn't care for it either. This scent is just too harsh for me. I told the SA at the fragrance counter of my love/hate experience with it, and she said she felt the same way (loved it in the bottle, but found it to be much too harsh once sprayed). Unfortunate, because I really thought this was going to be the perfect fragrance for me.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

well, it's almost your average fruity floral, with the so in-fashion woody notes in the drydown.
A berry start, sweet and perhaps cloying but the violet, the deep rose and a touch of cocoa make it more interesting and deep than your average fruity floral.
it has a kinda sexy note due to the loads of patchouli & vanilla in the dry down.
interesting, fares much more better than the more recent Lady Million stuff, however will not be the change in the history of perfumery....
____________________
Notes as per Osmoz:
top note Pink Peppercorn, Tamarind, Cranberry
middle note Hellebore Rose, Black Violet, Cocoa Blossom
base note Massoia wood, Patchouli, Black Vanilla

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume is borderline addictive! It's a warm, spicy rose scent. I am not generally a fan of patchouli in fragrances, but there seems to be a very soft and pleasant undertone of patchouli in Black XS that gives it a spicy kick. I can smell vanilla-ambery warmth in there as well, making this a perfect cold-weather fragrance. I love Black XS and will be wearing it all winter. A repurchase for sure.

Popular Fragrances