Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

3.8

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Black XS is the kind of perfume that I would never stop buying,it's close to becoming my signature scent.I am into sweet smelling scents,but this one is not all sweetness it's bold and kind of spicy sometimes the pink peppercorn note to me gives it a kick.Don't get me started on the bottle,a lovely dark sexy black pinkish bottle to channel your inner rockstar.Highly Recommended.

on 11/18/2010 3:47:00 PM

This perfume is brilliant. The smell is delicious! I loved it and I would definitely buy it again. The scent stays on for a pretty long time, which is really good and the smell is sort of sophisticated yet sexy and alluring all at the same time. Somewhat reminds me of the old Hollywood glamour.

on 5/26/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I LOVE it

one of the first perfume's i've owned (im only 17) and i love it

its pretty hard to describe for me, kinda like a musky scent with vanilla, reminds me alittle of what an executive guy would wear, but more feminine

and the bottle is very sexy x]

on 5/18/2010 2:47:00 PM

The first time I tried this, I sprayed it on a card and thought it was really fun and sexy. I went back another day and tried it on myself. The opening is delicious, a nicely balanced floral gourmand. However, after it fades away, the fragrance becomes a fairly pedestrian floral-vanilla that, while it smells nice enough, doesn't encourage me to buy a bottle. Black XS lasted very well on me, at least 5-6 hours, but it's basically that plain floral-vanilla for most of the time.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Eeek! Can you say SICKLY SWEET? That's what the fragrance smells like to me. It reminds me of both roses and strawberries sweetened to the bitter extreme! Additionaly, there are no deeper notes to releive of the horridly sweet smell. The fragrance is quite simple and lacking in sophistication. Its too stong and alas, quite offensice

on 1/16/2008 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Black XS is quite sharp (but not that intense) when I first spray it. I though it was just another fruity floral musk perfume. But then I am glad I was wrong. Once it settle down, it shows its floral musk side. It started to be warm.

If you like Gucci Rush2, CK Euphoria Blossom, there's a big chance you will fall for this. It's not as strong as Gucci Rush2 and a little bit more rebellious than Blossom. It is sweet like Blossom, but not as feminim as Blossom.

I suggest this for a rainy day or colder season.

From perfumestories.net:

CHARACTER
A fruity spicy pink-pepper and tamarind-blossom opening. A ‘black flower’ heart of hellebore rose, black violet and cocoa blossom. The woodsy-ambry-gourmand trail blends vanilla with dry (patchouli) and creamy (massoia) wood notes. Designed by: Marc Buxton, Emilie Coppermann, Symrise.

NOTES