Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

4.6

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

on 4/1/2016 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first smelled this on a colleague of mine and thought she was wearing something really expensive and exotic (meaning, hard to find at your local pharmacy). But no! My local pharmacy carries it and it`s a steal at $74.00 Canadian. Sillage is not great though, but at that price, I don`t mind re-spraying it several times a day. It goes on strong, but the dry down is quite lovely, all vanilla and roses (hellebore roses, so not your typical granny rose smell, yay).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Very nice perfume! I originally didn't like it and thought it was too masculine, but it's funny how perception can change sometimes. I still think it's a bit masculine at first, but it dries down to a warm and sweet raspberry skin scent. I can definitely smell the chocolate notes too, and it's really delicious. I will so buy another bottle of this one!

on 8/15/2010 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Defenetly a smell to check out if you are into sweet and bold feminine smells. It is NO: candy-like, girly, flat, fresh or too floral. It is: Bold, balanced, enigmatic, and dimensional. Very Armani Code: without the excess Code has: the moldy aftertaste and the "too out there' notes. XS is very balanced, unlike other perfumes. It is definitely a top 10 and I love it! it sometimes annoys me to smell it on more "mellow"/"boring" girls, I know I shouldn't say that but it's just how i feel. It's a must have parfume if you are looking to bring our the sexy assertiveness without the open aggression, but wears too strong on some girls...

on 3/9/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

An dark, intoxicating and very memorable scent. It is very sexy and fun to wear. My first love (in terms of fragrance that is...)

on 2/14/2009 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*UPDATE* What can I say?Already bought this twice, also got the lotion, I am in looooove. I finally have a second HG (my other one is Angel, but I only -try to- save it for special occasions and cold nights), and I'm extra thrilled for the fact that not many people seem to have discovered this. Staying power could be a little better one me, but I am willing to overlook that for such a divine scent. It's sugary sweet, refreshing and sexy in a bottle. Exactly my idea of a really good frag.
*Original review*
I tried this on while shopping recently and I was pretty much wowed. It's a heavenly, sweet and sexy scent. When I first sprayed it on, it kind of reminded me of a stronger, muskier version of Flowerbomb, which happens to be one of my all time favorites. When it dried down, the "flowerbomb note" kind of subsided, leaving a beautiful, original scent behind. Bf, who was with me at the moment, absolutely loved it too - and I do have a hard time finding fragrances that he relly likes; he seems to find almost everything "just ok". He even asked me to remind him what it was, so that he can get it for me:-) Well if he doesn't I'm still getting it myself. It's absolutely lovely. The bottle happens to be adorable too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This fragrance blew me away when I first smelled it, with its immediately sweet fragrance fading into muskier tones during the day. It has considerable staying power on my skin, and lifts my mood whenever I use it! I've recommended it to a number of friends, and at least two of them have went out to buy it the very next day. Give this a try- you won't be disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm standing in the Myers department store browsing perfumes when someone sprits this beautiful floral/wooden with a hint of vanilla, fragrance into the air. I instantly turn and see them holding the bottle. Their eyes enlarge the same time as mine do, as the scent fills our noses. I want to purchase it, and now. They quickly huddle away with their bottle of sweet sweet substance like they just found the lucky ticket to the jackpot. I under stand why. I fell in love with this scent. It has become, I guess, my signature scent. I'm also a sucker for a funky styled bottle, so for me, Black Xs, hit me hard, and forever, it will be by my side. Go try it!

Popular Fragrances