Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

So i bought this a while ago on a whim. It was cheap, and something in it appealed to me. Liked it for a few days and then got sick of it. Maybe I would have liked it more in a different season.

On my skin this didn't really do anything. It stayed the same from when I sprayed it on until it had completely worn off. I like scents that develop, following me through the day. This was a bit too static for me. Gave it to a friend, and it behaved much the same on her. Neither of us will repurchase.

This scent means nothing to me, it is just another perfume. Blah.

on 6/2/2011 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

love this, it smells really yummy, i am quiet sensitive to smell and get headaches from parfumes, but this just is so subtle and sexy :))

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I tried this on at Sephora, and all day I couldn't keep my nose away from my arm, the smell was addictive. Absolutely sexy and girly and mischievous but with a hint of darkness. Soon enough I made my way to the store and bought a bottle. Currently it's my most cherished perfume among all my other ones, but to tell the truth I agree with the other reviewers, the smell does fade away to a papery scent after a while which is not cool at all. You have to spray yourself again and again throughout the day. However I admit I would still buy it again because it's the ultimate aroma for me. Woody and sweet with a spicy touch, so delicious... But I do wish they would solve the fading away problem, it could get boring after a while.

on 2/5/2010 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received a sample of this around christmas time. I loved it! It has a very unique sexy smell. My fiance loved it too since it has some sweetness to it. I went to the drug store a couple of months later and the gift set was on sale for half price! I had to have it! But then when I tried it again, it didnt smell the same on me and the staying power didnt last. I'm disappointed. I'll have to try it again with the lotion and see if its any better. I dont think I'll buy it again but will finish the bottle I have...maybe it will surprise me and I'll get the smell back that I loved when I first tried it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

~ I got a mini sample of this from my favorite SA from Shoppers today :) this smells absolutely heavenly! it seems to have a hint of pineapple. When its first applied the smell is quite strong- but not in a bad way, after a few minutes it settles into a light sweet scent that is a little musky. Its an extremely sexy scent, the kind that people would stop and ask you what kind of perfume your wearing. This is a gorgeous perfume and I plan to purchase it soon , also a little goes a long way- so paying a high price is worth it! =) ~

on 5/6/2009 8:51:00 PM

This smells scrumptious. We first encountered this fragrance in Paris, so, for me it's sophisticated and European. A sultry fragrance that holds on forever, so a little goes a long way!

on 10/30/2008 9:27:00 AM

I'm usually of fan of sweet, oriental, vanilla-based scents, but this one was too fruity for me. Did not like the combination of vanilla and patchouli, it was too much!

Popular Fragrances