Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

4.3

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I first got this perfume at the age of around 10-11 from my grandmother. And I was always obsessed with perfumes, and I'm not sure why. I think I love smelling good, haha! I didn't really use it that much, because it's a perfume that smells musky and sexy, yes. So, as an 11-year old, it didn't really fit into my personality. But now, I'm older and I am absolutely in love with this perfume. It has that sexual hint to it, and it's mainly made for nights. It's the type to wear to a party, rather than to school. That's my opinion.

I absolutely love this fragrance! I first found in in Sephora, and I fell in love with it immediately-but at approx. $80 CAD a bottle, I couldn't commit to it right away (due to student budget basically). I finally got it for my birthday 6 months later and it is amazing! My favourite time to wear it is late fall and then all through winter, because it is a heavier scent. It lasts all day on me with no need to reapply it. When spraying it the spray is rather heavy, so you only need one or two spritz of it and then you're good for the rest of the day. The heaviest note for me is almost like a dusty rose, and I love that when I'm walking around I get a good wiff of it every once in a while! Makes me love it even more!

on 9/16/2011 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The gorgeous black bottle isn't done justice by the repulsive juice inside. Looking at the packaging, I'd say that the scent would be a woody dark sillage, maybe a chypre with loads and loads of musk. Having tried it on skin and clothes, I find it annoyingly cloying and despiteful. It's another one of those bland fruity florals that hangs around in the pre-teenager crowd, where it is used in an unthoughtfully lavish quantity. This would be found on a girl who wears the cheap trends along with this perfume: faux leather jacket, tight tops and too much bronzer.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Black XS is the kind of perfume that I would never stop buying,it's close to becoming my signature scent.I am into sweet smelling scents,but this one is not all sweetness it's bold and kind of spicy sometimes the pink peppercorn note to me gives it a kick.Don't get me started on the bottle,a lovely dark sexy black pinkish bottle to channel your inner rockstar.Highly Recommended.

on 11/18/2010 3:47:00 PM

This perfume is brilliant. The smell is delicious! I loved it and I would definitely buy it again. The scent stays on for a pretty long time, which is really good and the smell is sort of sophisticated yet sexy and alluring all at the same time. Somewhat reminds me of the old Hollywood glamour.

I love this smell!! It is very mature, sexy, and feminine! It also lasts FOREVER which is a big plus for me. One thing the makers could have improved on is the packaging. My lid somehow broke just a few months after purchase. Otherwise, definetly recommend trying it out!!

on 5/26/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I LOVE it

one of the first perfume's i've owned (im only 17) and i love it

its pretty hard to describe for me, kinda like a musky scent with vanilla, reminds me alittle of what an executive guy would wear, but more feminine

and the bottle is very sexy x]

on 10/24/2009 7:15:00 PM

My favourite perfume, it smells absoloutely gorgeous! I'm rubbish at describing perfumes but it's nice and girly with a bit of an edge. I got a bottle last year for Christmas and am planning on asking nicely for another bottle this year I like it so much. The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't seem to last nearly as long as other perfumes, as by the end of the day the smell has completely dissapeared from my wrists :( Going to try the body lotion and see if that helps any? Nonetheless I will buy this over and over again!

on 8/15/2009 1:01:00 PM

i love this perfume! it has the nicest smell too it! its strong so the smell stays with you which i love, it smells so sexy i just love it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm standing in the Myers department store browsing perfumes when someone sprits this beautiful floral/wooden with a hint of vanilla, fragrance into the air. I instantly turn and see them holding the bottle. Their eyes enlarge the same time as mine do, as the scent fills our noses. I want to purchase it, and now. They quickly huddle away with their bottle of sweet sweet substance like they just found the lucky ticket to the jackpot. I under stand why. I fell in love with this scent. It has become, I guess, my signature scent. I'm also a sucker for a funky styled bottle, so for me, Black Xs, hit me hard, and forever, it will be by my side. Go try it!

Popular Fragrances