L'Oreal Paris Studio Line Glass Shine

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Alcohol Denat., Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclohexasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, VP/VA Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

Very nice budget friendly hair product. Like other users below I just spray a little of this on my hands and rub through my hair after blowdrying or whatnot and I'm good to go with shiny, frizz controlled hair. Do wish it came in a larger bottle, but this little once is cheap enough and last surprisingly long for its size.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I saw this in Seventeen magazine and I thought my hair was looking sort of dull so I bought it, thinking "what is there to lose? it's only $4 or something."

Well, I didn't lose anything. It added a pretty, healthy looking shine and smells GREAT! It was weightless as well. It's lasted me for several months and I'm loving it.

The only thing that I took off a lippie for is that all it does is shine. Nothing else. I know that's the point, but sometimes I feel like it's lacking something, I don't know why. Also, I like creme styling products better usually.

The nozzle works fine.

With love,

K

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

OOHH!!! love this stuff! i bought it when i went from mid back length hair to a little below shoulder length with bangs to make my hair sleek... this not only gave me that sleek look like my stylist created, but it gave me extra texture which made my hair have even more dimension! do not spray this directly on your hair, just spray it on your hands then run through, especially on the ends. i do want to try it on wet hair and see what that does and if i can make wavy hair look better with it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff! I use it for the final step in styling my hair. I spray a few squirts on my hands and then run it over the top section of my hair, it makes it super shiny. I don't spray it directly on my hair though, it can make your hair look greasy if you put too much on or spray too much around the roots. Overall, a fantastic product and I will be repurchasing. It seriously does make my hair look like glass!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

this L'oreal Glass Shine is a light-weight shine mist that you spray on your hair. i purchased this at Ulta for the fantastically cheap price of $3.99! basically, when i feel like my hair is looking a little bit dull, i spritz some of this on my palms once or twice and then run my hands over my hair from the ears down and it gives my hair a nice, glossy, sleek look. it never makes my hair feel weighed down or greasy, but then again i use it very sparingly. if you're looking for a shine spray, i would really recommend that you give this one a chance before blowing money on a highend brand, because this does the job so well i can't imagine anything outperforming it!

Popular Styling Products