Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 11/19/2016 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Early this year I used this by accident as I ran out of my normal cleanser. I've never looked back. It removes any heavyweight foundation EL DW, Mac Pro longwear etc, waterproof mascara, cleans make up brushes and I put a little in my bath to soften the water. It lasts ages, doesn't irritate your eyes or skin & is non drying. I use baby shampoo to wash my face. A match made in heaven. I apply the baby oil with a cotton pad and it takes off everything. You can also use it to clean stainless steel (taps etc). Every household should own a bottle x

Like many people here I use this to remove my makeup before washing my face with a gentle cleanser. I first wet my face, then pour a small amount of the baby oil in my palm and massage all over my face and eye are, I then wipe off my makeup using a baby washcloth and rinse. Followed by my cleanser. My skin LOVES this. If I get lazy and don't do this step I break out. No fail. I start using it again and my skin immediately clears up.

To Read all 371 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/21/2016 7:43:00 PM

I'm allergic to the mineral oil and start to develop rash after using it for a week. I'm surprised to see that it has such a high rating here.

on 4/8/2016 1:41:00 AM

Love this for face, hands, body great for cuticles and face and legs after shaving and just a great moisturiser

I've recently started using the fragrance free, sensitive skin baby oil and it is the best thing I've ever done for my skin!

I've recently been trying to cut down on chemicals I use on my skin and now I use solely hot water on a cloth and steam my face for a little, then I rub this sensitive baby oil on the cloth and exfoliate my face. I use nothing else and I never get spots anymore(I didn't get them much before). The formula is definitely different from the parfum original one, its less oily and more buttery, but it makes my skin super hydrated and glowing.

Can't recommend enough.

on 3/2/2016 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil just for an occasional massage oil since it's inexpensive and widely available but as far as regular body care and make up removal is concerned I don't find this level of greasiness pleasant. That said I don't use it at all after discovering coconut oil and won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought the drugstore knock off version of Johnson and Johnson baby oil (same ingredients people). Since I have been using the Aveeno Baby Daily Moisturizer as an under eye moisturizer for night time and it has worked WONDERS for me, I've been using baby products as part of my beauty routine (baby wipes are multi purpose and Desitin is amazing for mosquito bites).
Since my beloved Ponds Cold Cream and basically every makeup remover I've ever used has mineral oil as their prime ingredient it came to my mind that baby oil is just the perfect inexpensive makeup remover for me, because it's just that, mineral oil.
And it is!!! I applied a little in the palm of my hands, worked it all over my face and eye area, and my makeup melted off completely (even waterproof mascara). I removed it with a wipe and then washed my face with Origins facial soap.
This is the perfect makeup remover. I even got the baby oil in my eyes by mistake and it didn't irritate them at all, surprisingly.
All in all, this is just perfection. Stop wasting money on makeup removing pads, creams, micellar waters and get the real thing for $4.

on 8/27/2015 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

In an attempt to save money on expensive eye makeup remover, I did some research and discovered that many people use this as an affordable and effective makeup remover. Unfortunately, this did not work for me. Firstly, it is extremely greasy; not oily, but GREASY. It made an absolute mess and was very unpleasant to work with in terms of removing mascara from my eye area. While it did remove the mascara with some effort, I found this a lot less effective than the gel-based eye makeup removers I typically use. I really had to work this in to get the mascara to come off and I don't even wear waterproof mascara! The smell was also a bit overwhelming as it is highly fragranced with some unidentified baby type scent. Lastly, on top of this being extremely gross in texture, it made me eyes very irritated and slightly swollen for the remainder of the evening before I went to bed.

I was really hoping to save some money using this product, but I think it's awful as a makeup remover and would not recommend it for that purpose.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This is the only thing I will use to remove makeup. I find that most actual makeup removers are harsh, drying and hurt my eyes but not baby oil. Super easy to use and it doesn't break me out. I buy a big container for very cheap and it lasts for ages. HG product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this oil after shaving my legs. It keeps them moisturized due to the water proof feature oil has. Also prevents my leg skin from scaling off and makes them shine beautifully. I use the bedtime oil - cute and calming scent as well!

Popular Body Skincare Products