Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like baby oil, especially for shaving. I exfoliate in the shower with a Salux, then rub a small amount of baby oil into my skin. I sometimes rub whatever shaving cream I have on top as well. It leaves my legs so incredibly soft! I rinse my razor well and rub it down with some pure witch hazel or rubbing alcohol after.

During winter I also put baby oil on wet skin, right after the shower and apply a rich cream on top as well. Keeps my skin soft and moisturized.

Highly recommended!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Oooohh. Never thought to use this as a makeup remover. Must try that one. Mine I use as an after shower product. This keeps my skin so moist and supple all night long. In the morning my skin still has a bouncy feel to it.! This is a good mum product. As it take seconds to cover your whole body after a quick night time shower, when your baby decides it's time to wake up and cry. After it took you an hour to put him to sleep. How dare mummy take a shower. And when your husband is knocking on the door, because he needs to pee again. So much for some me time.
For any insomniacs out there. Add a drop of lavender oil to the baby oil whilst it's in your hand and rub over your body. It'll help to relax you and you'll be in a deep sleep soon enough.!

on 9/4/2017 11:36:00 PM

I use this as an eye makeup remover. It works excellently and it's super cheap. I apply it to a cotton ball, apply it around my eyes and then ensure I rinse my eye area well with water. The first couple of times I used it it felt oilier than I was used to and I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but it worked so well and washed off well. I've never looked back.This stuff is a great way to save money!

on 4/10/2017 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best makeup remover available. And so affordable. It removes all my makeup easily and makes my skin so soft. I also use it on my legs after shaving and it keeps my dry skin from getting really bad. This stuff is magic.

on 11/19/2016 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Early this year I used this by accident as I ran out of my normal cleanser. I've never looked back. It removes any heavyweight foundation EL DW, Mac Pro longwear etc, waterproof mascara, cleans make up brushes and I put a little in my bath to soften the water. It lasts ages, doesn't irritate your eyes or skin & is non drying. I use baby shampoo to wash my face. A match made in heaven. I apply the baby oil with a cotton pad and it takes off everything. You can also use it to clean stainless steel (taps etc). Every household should own a bottle x

Like many people here I use this to remove my makeup before washing my face with a gentle cleanser. I first wet my face, then pour a small amount of the baby oil in my palm and massage all over my face and eye are, I then wipe off my makeup using a baby washcloth and rinse. Followed by my cleanser. My skin LOVES this. If I get lazy and don't do this step I break out. No fail. I start using it again and my skin immediately clears up.

on 9/21/2016 7:43:00 PM

I'm allergic to the mineral oil and start to develop rash after using it for a week. I'm surprised to see that it has such a high rating here.

on 4/8/2016 1:41:00 AM

Love this for face, hands, body great for cuticles and face and legs after shaving and just a great moisturiser

I've recently started using the fragrance free, sensitive skin baby oil and it is the best thing I've ever done for my skin!

I've recently been trying to cut down on chemicals I use on my skin and now I use solely hot water on a cloth and steam my face for a little, then I rub this sensitive baby oil on the cloth and exfoliate my face. I use nothing else and I never get spots anymore(I didn't get them much before). The formula is definitely different from the parfum original one, its less oily and more buttery, but it makes my skin super hydrated and glowing.

Can't recommend enough.

on 3/2/2016 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil just for an occasional massage oil since it's inexpensive and widely available but as far as regular body care and make up removal is concerned I don't find this level of greasiness pleasant. That said I don't use it at all after discovering coconut oil and won't repurchase.

Popular Body Skincare Products