Escada Moon Sparkle

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Got this one as a gift from my mom and I love it! I usually don't like getting perfumes as gifts but this one I really enjoy because I'm really picky in choosing scents for me! It's sweet and fruity without being too strong! Running low so pretty soon I'm going to end up getting another bottle!

on 4/24/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite perfume of all time!! It last very long on me. It has a fruity and yet sexy scent. I like that the fragrance is not too strong or sweet either cos strong scents make me have a headache..Its so sad that this perfume has been discontinued though. Thats what i've been told at the deparmental stores in my country..

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

i never wanted to get this perfume but after i saw the commercial for this and knowing that Mat Gordon was in the commercial i really wanted to get it then so i went to Myer and smelt it i don't like it reminds of Britney spears midnight fantasy and i don't like it the only good thing about this perfume is that it has Mat Gordon as the face of the perfume that could be the only reason why it has sold so good but not even Mat Gordon can change my mind about this perfume sorry!!!! but Mat is still the best male model ever!!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this smell...it reminds me of a summer night or something.
The bottle is pretty too!

on 2/13/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this sooo much! Im a grapefruit girl and this delivers. I feel so girly and beautiful when i wear this! love it!

on 1/28/2009 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Moon sparkle.. My favorite scent of all time. Fruity, sweet, girly.. this is a perfume i cannot live without. It isnt particularly long lasting but will stay on you for a good couple of hours. Highly recommended!

on 3/4/2008 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Ladies, this fragrance smells EXACTLY, I mean EXACTLY like The Body Shop Passionfruit line. So un-original Escada! they create such innovative scents every year, its dissapointing they copied. If you really like this scent, you can save your $50 and just buy The body shop dry mist, body butter, showergel, and/or home fragrance oil for the fraction of the price. No doubt this smells good but I would not buy the Escada line as its overpriced and unoriginal.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

On my most recent trip to peruse the fragrance aisle at Sears I was debating wether or not to buy my usual when I asked the sales lady if there were any new fruity florals. She pointed me to Escada Moon Sparkle and informed me it had some kind of grapes in it. I took one sniff and immediately recognized it as Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy. It is the same scent, but with a bit more sophisticated chemical smelling drydown and a heftier price tag. I picked up a bottle of Midnight Fantasy for $19.99 and Moon Sparkle starts at $58. Neither one is a particularly amazing scent. It would probably appeal to the tween crowd. I'm not saying it's a bad scent as I did pick up MF, but I'll put it this way, if MF had cost more than $20 I never would have looked twice at it. I think MF has a nicer looking (albeit tacky) bottle and for the price difference they smell almost identical.

on 11/25/2007 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

mmmm...what can i say...its fruity and has a nice freshness a clean fruit u just washed....maybe..strawberry with a soft glaze of creamy orange and sandalwood!....very nice new scent...part of the escada collection continuing....island,punch, etc...u know the deal....i bought it at norstroms and macys does not have it yet.....its nice and i like it! moon sparkle$ go..get it its new!

Popular Fragrances