Escada Moon Sparkle

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

3.9

This is one of my favourite limited edition Escada perfumes. All the others are more tropical/citrusy whereas this one smells like berries, especially raspberries, so it's a nice change. I think the bottle matches the scent perfectly. I love it! I wear it day and night, whenever i feel like spraying it on really. It's light and fresh for day but is still interesting enough to wear at night. Staying power is the same as the other LE perfumes, it won't last all day but whatever, a lot of perfumes don't. If i can still find it when it runs out i'll most likely repurchase. I don't have any other perfumes like it and haven't found anything else similar yet!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This was my go to fragrance for the summer. It is a nice, sweet, & juicy scent that appeals to girls between the ages of 13-28. This is definitely a day time scent, I would personally never wear it going out. I bought a second bottle, since it was limited edition. I would highly recommend this sent!

on 2/17/2011 11:29:00 PM

I'm super sensitive to scents and can't wear most perfumes w/o getting a headache or feeling kind of allergic. This one is more fruity than floral, so it doesn't bother me. I turned my mom on to it, too and she used to hate all perfume, saying they just made her head hurt. I found this product description when looking up what scents were in it: A fruity floral fragrance with sparkling strawberry and red apple notes. Top notes consist of strawberry, blackcurrant, citrus cocktail, red apple. Middle notes include sweet pea, freesia, jasmine, rose and base notes have raspberry, musky, sandalwood, and dry ambery notes. I agree with the description, but please don't think this is an overly floral or musky fragrance. I find it light, and casual, more fruit forward than anything else.

on 1/14/2011 1:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One of my all time favorite perfumes! It smells so deliciously fruity, yet there's a subtle hint of musk that isn't at all heavy. The scent definitely lasts in a very subtle way, so you won't choke people when you walk by. I'm halfway through my first bottle and I will keep repurchasing.

on 7/25/2010 11:45:00 PM

Escada has some of the best Sweet Scents.

so probably 4 oof my top 10 perfumes of all times are Escada, and Moonsparkle is my #1

Its sweet but not a sugar bomb. it lasts pretty long on me.

on 2/15/2010 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i got this super cheap at kohls! paid like $20 for bottle, lotion and duffle bag. i mainly got it as an on a budget summer escada purchase. i love their scents but this one is not as fruity or tropical as most. i really prefer others to it, to be honest but like i said, i'm on a budget. i will wear this all summer long though. it is a nice scent.. just softer than i am used to with escada.

Picked this up right before Christmas for ten bucks during a special sale. The salesperson suggested this since one of my fave perfumes was sold out(Burberry Brit sheer). Anyhow, I usually adore all fruity, light fragrances, and this one did not disappoint. Smells light and lasts throughout the day. It evokes feelings of summer!

on 11/16/2009 4:46:00 PM

Moon Sparkle has made it into my "Keepers" collection, despite a sharp initial spritz and no staying power. It just has a lovely, mild, well-balanced sweetness that mingles with the skin and gently wafts around you, for a short while at least! If I layer it with vanilla body lotions it's delicious and longer lasting. I don't get alot of fruitiness from this one...it's more sugary-spicy, which for me is a good thing.

Wow, just picked this up and I can't stop sniffing my wrist!! It's upflifting with fruit and subtle florals but but then drys down to a soft musky sandalwood berry scent. I am trying to expand my fragrance wardrobe (I'm a oriental/woodsy type fo gal) and this is a great addition. Not to overly sweet but just enough to put a smile on my face, a really nice combo of fruit, floral and musk:)

on 7/23/2009 7:34:00 AM

I first smelled this at Macy's last year. I was in love- it was a lovely and intense scent. I bought it few days ago at Marshalls and I was very excided..... Not so much now after opening it and putting it on. I have the EDT and I can barely smell it on my skin right after application. it smelles like a waterdowned version of what i tested last year, the lasting power is non existant and all i catch is the base notes of all the other escada perfumes (and I have quite a lot of them). I know my body chemistry must have changed in the past few yrs because escada perfumes used to work lovely on me so i'm not sure if this one is just a fluke or it's blah on MY skin.

Popular Fragrances