Escada Moon Sparkle

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

BERRIES, yum! not sickly sweet like celebrity fragrances

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This lacks the sharpness of some of the other Escada scents. It goes on like juicy, synthetic and sweet berries with cream. I say synthetic but I don't mean it in a derogatory sense. I'm sure we all accept Escada won't be using the most expensive and natural ingredients, and I don't think we mind that.
I can see the connection with Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, but this is gentler and less brash. It's really lovely, actually, if you like berries, but it's frustratingly fleeting. Moon Sparkle does attach to clothes if you're prepared to nuzzle.
I like berry scents, and have worn several from right across the market - Midnight Fantasy, Philosophy Unconditional Love, Philosophy Falling in Love, Trish No.9, L'Artisan Mure et Musc and for something a bit rosy and green, Diptyque L'ombre dans L'eau. This one is just as well done as anything else (well, with the exception of the last two which are fairly splendid), but the lasting power is disappointing.
A not-so-cheap thrill, then.

on 10/15/2010 3:10:00 AM

Love it!!!!! one of my favourites for sure.

I love this scent... It's not as sweet as Ocean Lounge but it's name says it all: Moon Sparkle. A warm night, love the fruity floral notes in this perfume (as I do in all Escada perfumes!).
It doesn't seem to last long, sadly, with some perfumes you still get whiffs of it when you do something hours later, but this one just doesn't have it. Reapplication is the key I guess, because this perfume is waaay too good to just drop!

I know this has notes of black currant and strawberry, but to me it blends and smells just like blackberries...and a really rich, heavy cream base. It smells DIVINE. Admittedly, it doesn't last long though. I use BBW White Citrus products underneath it to give it an extra kick.

on 7/21/2009 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This was a super sweet and girly fragrance. I almost bought it, but at least three of my friends owned this. It's the perfect clubbing/summer perfume. The strawberry, jasmine, and amber notes combined add tons of girly allure.

I always get compliments on this. It's one of my favorite perfumes.

on 2/17/2009 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

OMG I LOOVE this scent. I can definitely smell blueberry, and I've actually been searching for a blueberry scent. I just happened to see this and sniffed it, and I had to have it.
It's not 100% different than many of the other fruity scents out there, but it does seem to have something in it that others don't - not sure what it is - maybe the blueberry, but I love it.

I think the color of the bottle is gorgeous as well, the shape isn't too spectacular, but the color is very pretty, and it looks cute on my perfume tray with all my other bottles.

on 12/1/2008 8:20:00 AM

This is so sweet and I love it. Candy sweet, blueberry and raspberry are strong. This scent instantly put a smile on my face, would love to have a bottle of this. I did notice that if faded rather quickly off my skin, would have to reapply often.. Lovely bottle too

on 10/14/2008 3:32:00 PM

I really like this scent. My boyfriend says he loves it too. He actually bought it for me! It smells good on my skin, some perfumes don't though. And I get migranes from really strong smells so this perfume is perfect.

Popular Fragrances