Escada Moon Sparkle

Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This lacks the sharpness of some of the other Escada scents. It goes on like juicy, synthetic and sweet berries with cream. I say synthetic but I don't mean it in a derogatory sense. I'm sure we all accept Escada won't be using the most expensive and natural ingredients, and I don't think we mind that.
I can see the connection with Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, but this is gentler and less brash. It's really lovely, actually, if you like berries, but it's frustratingly fleeting. Moon Sparkle does attach to clothes if you're prepared to nuzzle.
I like berry scents, and have worn several from right across the market - Midnight Fantasy, Philosophy Unconditional Love, Philosophy Falling in Love, Trish No.9, L'Artisan Mure et Musc and for something a bit rosy and green, Diptyque L'ombre dans L'eau. This one is just as well done as anything else (well, with the exception of the last two which are fairly splendid), but the lasting power is disappointing.
A not-so-cheap thrill, then.

on 11/24/2009 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Smells great and I get a lot of compliments.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

The scent is very nice: sweet and uplifting, but as every other review has mentioned, it has no staying power. I bought a 1oz bottle so I just put it in my purse to reapply. I was happy to pay so little, but considering it will run out very quickly with the reapplying, it's not such a great deal.

Popular Fragrances