Escada Moon Sparkle

Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

BERRIES, yum! not sickly sweet like celebrity fragrances

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the first Escada summer perfume I've ever tried. I've tried and do like many of the other ones, but Moon Sparkle remains my favourite. It starts off citrusy, then briefly after it dies down to an explosion of berries and some florals. The base notes of musk and raspberry stay on me forever... I think Moon Sparkle is the one that spurred my love for fruity-musky combinations! The typical Escada summer fragrance is sunny, tropical, and syrupy sweet, but Moon Sparkle I find to be very well-balanced: not too sweet, not too flowery, not too musky. Plus it's a night time scent for a change. Since it's limited edition I've been trying to find similar scents... The closest I've found is Midnight Fantasy but it just isn't as complex!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This was my go to fragrance for the summer. It is a nice, sweet, & juicy scent that appeals to girls between the ages of 13-28. This is definitely a day time scent, I would personally never wear it going out. I bought a second bottle, since it was limited edition. I would highly recommend this sent!

on 11/14/2010 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I was introduced to Escada with Sunset Heat and I loved it absolutely. At that time I was living in KL; Malaysia and the scent was fit to the place I lived. Totally tropical. Now I decided to try Moon Sparkle. When I first sprayed I said ugh just an ordinary fruity perfume. But when I sprayed after a month maybe because of my mood I liked it. It is sweet with berries on top notes but still not very extraordinary. It doesn't smell sour after some time and it stays for a good time on skin.. But I still prefer Sunset Heat..

on 11/15/2009 10:23:00 PM

I like Escada in general, I think they make great fruit infused scents. This one is one of them! The only thing I don't like is that it's a little pricey.

on 7/23/2009 7:34:00 AM

I first smelled this at Macy's last year. I was in love- it was a lovely and intense scent. I bought it few days ago at Marshalls and I was very excided..... Not so much now after opening it and putting it on. I have the EDT and I can barely smell it on my skin right after application. it smelles like a waterdowned version of what i tested last year, the lasting power is non existant and all i catch is the base notes of all the other escada perfumes (and I have quite a lot of them). I know my body chemistry must have changed in the past few yrs because escada perfumes used to work lovely on me so i'm not sure if this one is just a fluke or it's blah on MY skin.

on 7/21/2009 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This was a super sweet and girly fragrance. I almost bought it, but at least three of my friends owned this. It's the perfect clubbing/summer perfume. The strawberry, jasmine, and amber notes combined add tons of girly allure.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really like this one--I like it the least of all the perfumes I own. It's not what I was expecting from Escada. I was expecting something more fruity, like Rockin' Rio.

I won't be repurchasing another bottle after this one is gone.

on 1/28/2009 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Moon sparkle.. My favorite scent of all time. Fruity, sweet, girly.. this is a perfume i cannot live without. It isnt particularly long lasting but will stay on you for a good couple of hours. Highly recommended!

on 12/1/2008 8:20:00 AM

This is so sweet and I love it. Candy sweet, blueberry and raspberry are strong. This scent instantly put a smile on my face, would love to have a bottle of this. I did notice that if faded rather quickly off my skin, would have to reapply often.. Lovely bottle too

Popular Fragrances