Escada Moon Sparkle

Moon Sparkle

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the first Escada summer perfume I've ever tried. I've tried and do like many of the other ones, but Moon Sparkle remains my favourite. It starts off citrusy, then briefly after it dies down to an explosion of berries and some florals. The base notes of musk and raspberry stay on me forever... I think Moon Sparkle is the one that spurred my love for fruity-musky combinations! The typical Escada summer fragrance is sunny, tropical, and syrupy sweet, but Moon Sparkle I find to be very well-balanced: not too sweet, not too flowery, not too musky. Plus it's a night time scent for a change. Since it's limited edition I've been trying to find similar scents... The closest I've found is Midnight Fantasy but it just isn't as complex!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love smelling edible. Moon Sparkle smells juicy and sweet on me and I like the strawberry and apple notes that I get from this. The dry-down on my skin is slightly musky and the fruitier notes that I get in the opening don't linger so well on me. Overall, it's a fun, flirty smell similar to many of the fragrances that Escada has put out. I would spray gently because it can be a little overwhelming at first. A downside is that it doesn't last so well on me.

on 2/17/2011 11:29:00 PM

I'm super sensitive to scents and can't wear most perfumes w/o getting a headache or feeling kind of allergic. This one is more fruity than floral, so it doesn't bother me. I turned my mom on to it, too and she used to hate all perfume, saying they just made her head hurt. I found this product description when looking up what scents were in it: A fruity floral fragrance with sparkling strawberry and red apple notes. Top notes consist of strawberry, blackcurrant, citrus cocktail, red apple. Middle notes include sweet pea, freesia, jasmine, rose and base notes have raspberry, musky, sandalwood, and dry ambery notes. I agree with the description, but please don't think this is an overly floral or musky fragrance. I find it light, and casual, more fruit forward than anything else.

on 11/14/2010 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I was introduced to Escada with Sunset Heat and I loved it absolutely. At that time I was living in KL; Malaysia and the scent was fit to the place I lived. Totally tropical. Now I decided to try Moon Sparkle. When I first sprayed I said ugh just an ordinary fruity perfume. But when I sprayed after a month maybe because of my mood I liked it. It is sweet with berries on top notes but still not very extraordinary. It doesn't smell sour after some time and it stays for a good time on skin.. But I still prefer Sunset Heat..

on 10/15/2010 3:10:00 AM

Love it!!!!! one of my favourites for sure.

I LOVE this perfume. It is so florally and flirty. The packaging is adorable and makes me feel like its an evening scent. I have repurcahsed this and have been using it for about 3 years now. I love it. The only thing is that I dont feel like it lasts very long on me. I feel like people can only smell it on me for about 2 hours but after that I need to reapply throughout the day. Love it though.

I would describe this as a "cute" scent. To me, it smells like berries (perhaps blackberries and raspberries) dusted with sugar and a hint of musk. This is a nice scent to wear during summer or whenever you need to be cheered up. The lasting power is not so great, but I have a suggestion if you want it to last longer. Wholesalebodyoils.com sells Escada dupes (super cheap) and they smell exactly the same. I wear the real Moon Sparkle along with the oil and the sweet berry fragrance lasts all day like that.

on 3/3/2010 11:42:00 PM

I love this perfume. It has a fruity smell that isn't overpowering. I get compliments all the time while wearing it. I wear it almost everyday.

on 2/22/2010 12:58:00 AM

Love the fruity scent. I'm not big on perfume, but i love how the scent isn't too strong. However, one thing I don't like is how the scent doesn't last throughout the day.

Wow, just picked this up and I can't stop sniffing my wrist!! It's upflifting with fruit and subtle florals but but then drys down to a soft musky sandalwood berry scent. I am trying to expand my fragrance wardrobe (I'm a oriental/woodsy type fo gal) and this is a great addition. Not to overly sweet but just enough to put a smile on my face, a really nice combo of fruit, floral and musk:)

Popular Fragrances