Escada Moon Sparkle

Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

BERRIES, yum! not sickly sweet like celebrity fragrances

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Got this one as a gift from my mom and I love it! I usually don't like getting perfumes as gifts but this one I really enjoy because I'm really picky in choosing scents for me! It's sweet and fruity without being too strong! Running low so pretty soon I'm going to end up getting another bottle!

on 4/24/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite perfume of all time!! It last very long on me. It has a fruity and yet sexy scent. I like that the fragrance is not too strong or sweet either cos strong scents make me have a headache..Its so sad that this perfume has been discontinued though. Thats what i've been told at the deparmental stores in my country..

on 11/14/2010 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I was introduced to Escada with Sunset Heat and I loved it absolutely. At that time I was living in KL; Malaysia and the scent was fit to the place I lived. Totally tropical. Now I decided to try Moon Sparkle. When I first sprayed I said ugh just an ordinary fruity perfume. But when I sprayed after a month maybe because of my mood I liked it. It is sweet with berries on top notes but still not very extraordinary. It doesn't smell sour after some time and it stays for a good time on skin.. But I still prefer Sunset Heat..

I LOVE this perfume. It is so florally and flirty. The packaging is adorable and makes me feel like its an evening scent. I have repurcahsed this and have been using it for about 3 years now. I love it. The only thing is that I dont feel like it lasts very long on me. I feel like people can only smell it on me for about 2 hours but after that I need to reapply throughout the day. Love it though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

The scent is very nice: sweet and uplifting, but as every other review has mentioned, it has no staying power. I bought a 1oz bottle so I just put it in my purse to reapply. I was happy to pay so little, but considering it will run out very quickly with the reapplying, it's not such a great deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I ordered 7 Escada knock off oils off of Blujay. I was especially looking forward to the Moon Sparkle since I already tried the fragrance before.
I ordered Island Kiss, Ibiza Hippie, Pacififc Paradise, Sunset Heat, Sexy Graffiti(the oils only cost $5 each). I didn't get the hype about the other ones..but my best friend and her mother loves them....and they all smelled almost identical to me..only the Moon Sparkle stuck out ot me..and it's the the only one I kept. To me it smells like (mostly) pineapple. I just ordered the Tropical Punch (sample) out of curiousity.
Update: now that i smell it again, I smell..strawberries and raspberries. Pineapple?!..what was i thinking?

on 9/18/2008 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This and magnetism are my least favorites. This doesn't work well with my chem. It smells heavily of Chambord (which I just can't drink because the smell makes me sick). Luckily it also wears off very quickly. The sample I had only stayed on my skin for an hour tops before it was gone.

on 5/29/2008 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I read through a few of the reviews before I decided to post one of my own, and I agree. The scent just does NOT last. I mean, obviously if you are comparing it to an overpowering EDP like Chanel's Coco Madmoiselle (just an example!), you'll notice a MARGINAL difference in lasting power. But ah well. One reviewer wrote that the smell lasts MUCH longer if you combine it with the Moon Sparkle lotion. But come on! If I wanted an EDT + lotion combo, I'd run off to the Body Shop or Bath & Body Works! Theirs all do the same thing! And for a HUGE chunk off the price to boot!

But hey. If you're a fan of the LE (Limited Edition) Escadas, this is definitely a scent you want to try out. Fruity and sweet like its predecessors, this is a perfume that does NOT offend the nostrils of ANYONE nearby. It doesn't smell cheap (like a hit of Victoria's Secret Love Spell), but it doesn't smell too "expensive" either (no overpowering florals & chemical garbage!). It falls into a nice in-between where anyone walking by who catches a whiff will PROBABLY compliment you on your perfume choice.

It's a fairly weak scent and it fades within a short amount of time (so periodic reapplication with an atomizer is reccomended), but you don't want your perfume to stomp around like Godzilla and control you anyway! I'm a firm believer that perfumes should be subtle and sweet -- YOU wear the perfume, NOT the other way around. It's much more satisfying to have my boyfriend want to lean in close to smell me, or have a stranger wonder where that faint hint of fruity delight is coming from, rather than have them running away from being able to smell me so strongly from afar!

I wouldn't buy this again because I could probably get something just as effective at Victoria's Secret (their EDT Sweet Temptation is AMAZING). But I'm being biased because I've obviously found something better. So only four lippies because it doesn't have the lasting power I'd like it to! *Sigh*

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A friend of mine recommended this to me - since he knows I like fruity scents. So I sprayed it on me when I went to Sephora last. For the first hour or so, I really liked it - smelled fresh, fruity, just enough sweetness. But the dried down smell was just 'meh' to me. Somehow it lost its fruity freshness scent - and what lingered on me was just this florally cloying scent! I even gave a 2nd try (since I asked for a sample of it) - and still no change. I'm sticking to my Salvatore Feragamo, for sure.

Popular Fragrances