Escada Moon Sparkle

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

This is one of my favourite limited edition Escada perfumes. All the others are more tropical/citrusy whereas this one smells like berries, especially raspberries, so it's a nice change. I think the bottle matches the scent perfectly. I love it! I wear it day and night, whenever i feel like spraying it on really. It's light and fresh for day but is still interesting enough to wear at night. Staying power is the same as the other LE perfumes, it won't last all day but whatever, a lot of perfumes don't. If i can still find it when it runs out i'll most likely repurchase. I don't have any other perfumes like it and haven't found anything else similar yet!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love smelling edible. Moon Sparkle smells juicy and sweet on me and I like the strawberry and apple notes that I get from this. The dry-down on my skin is slightly musky and the fruitier notes that I get in the opening don't linger so well on me. Overall, it's a fun, flirty smell similar to many of the fragrances that Escada has put out. I would spray gently because it can be a little overwhelming at first. A downside is that it doesn't last so well on me.

on 2/17/2011 11:29:00 PM

I'm super sensitive to scents and can't wear most perfumes w/o getting a headache or feeling kind of allergic. This one is more fruity than floral, so it doesn't bother me. I turned my mom on to it, too and she used to hate all perfume, saying they just made her head hurt. I found this product description when looking up what scents were in it: A fruity floral fragrance with sparkling strawberry and red apple notes. Top notes consist of strawberry, blackcurrant, citrus cocktail, red apple. Middle notes include sweet pea, freesia, jasmine, rose and base notes have raspberry, musky, sandalwood, and dry ambery notes. I agree with the description, but please don't think this is an overly floral or musky fragrance. I find it light, and casual, more fruit forward than anything else.

on 1/14/2011 1:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One of my all time favorite perfumes! It smells so deliciously fruity, yet there's a subtle hint of musk that isn't at all heavy. The scent definitely lasts in a very subtle way, so you won't choke people when you walk by. I'm halfway through my first bottle and I will keep repurchasing.

on 10/15/2010 3:10:00 AM

Love it!!!!! one of my favourites for sure.

I would describe this as a "cute" scent. To me, it smells like berries (perhaps blackberries and raspberries) dusted with sugar and a hint of musk. This is a nice scent to wear during summer or whenever you need to be cheered up. The lasting power is not so great, but I have a suggestion if you want it to last longer. Wholesalebodyoils.com sells Escada dupes (super cheap) and they smell exactly the same. I wear the real Moon Sparkle along with the oil and the sweet berry fragrance lasts all day like that.

on 7/25/2010 11:45:00 PM

Escada has some of the best Sweet Scents.

so probably 4 oof my top 10 perfumes of all times are Escada, and Moonsparkle is my #1

Its sweet but not a sugar bomb. it lasts pretty long on me.

on 3/3/2010 11:42:00 PM

I love this perfume. It has a fruity smell that isn't overpowering. I get compliments all the time while wearing it. I wear it almost everyday.

on 2/22/2010 12:58:00 AM

Love the fruity scent. I'm not big on perfume, but i love how the scent isn't too strong. However, one thing I don't like is how the scent doesn't last throughout the day.

Picked this up right before Christmas for ten bucks during a special sale. The salesperson suggested this since one of my fave perfumes was sold out(Burberry Brit sheer). Anyhow, I usually adore all fruity, light fragrances, and this one did not disappoint. Smells light and lasts throughout the day. It evokes feelings of summer!

Popular Fragrances