Escada Moon Sparkle

Moon Sparkle

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this fragrance as a gift. I really liked Pacific paradise so I was really excited to get it. This scent reminds me a bit of Britney's Midnight fantasy so I think it's more appropriate to wear in the evening, not during the day (like Pacific paradise was). It is still fruity and sweet like all scents from Escada but less girly and tropical than others. The scent is really intense when you put it on (even if you don't use a lot) but it wears off quickly. That signaure Escada smell (the note all of their fragrances have in common) lasts for a bit longer though.
The bottle is pretty but it's too tall and I'm always afraid it might tip over.

on 10/31/2009 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Browsing through Macy's a couple of years ago, I spotted a colorful bottle of Escada's Limited Edition Moon Sparkle. The sales representative at the counter gave my this ribbon test strip that could double up as a bracelet with star beads at the ends. It was very catchy. I took the sample and wore it around as I shopped around.

The smell is amazing. It's a light, fun, fruity scent that perfectly reminiscent of a sweaty summer night out with friends or my boyfriend, just hanging out and having fun.

It starts off with a blast of fruits, but it dies down to a soft light musky scent. Ending off with a sweet scent that kept me sniffing my wrist constantly. Usually, I shy away from fruity scents because it gives me gnarly migraines. But this, oddly, didn't. It was actually very pleasing, and my boyfriend really liked it on me.

The only problem with this fragrance is that it only lasts about fifteen minutes. Then it's like you've never sprayed anything on.

on 9/6/2009 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

bought this at Ross while on vacay in los angeles for $15 USD. the smell is awesome! i love it. however i also own escada's sunset heat and i think it smells better than moon sparkle. but im definately still gonna use it, i like to alternate between the two. very nice subtle fruity smell :)

on 3/13/2009 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love all of the Escada perfumes. Moon Sparkle is a lovely fruity fragrance. I like the sweet, tropical notes that radiate from this perfume. One whiff takes you on an instant vacation. Keep up the good work Escada!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm giving this a 3, because I neither love nor hate it. To me, it smells like grape kool-aid. I love Pink Sugar and Angel and L de Lolita Lempicka, so I am a fan of sweet scents but I just can't get on board with this one. The lasting power is poor, but the bottle is pretty. I gave this to my 9 yr old daugher, who loves it--she says it smells like fizzy grapes. Apparently she inherited my scent receptors! lol Its a great fragrance for those young at heart, or just young. I must be neither.

on 12/1/2008 8:20:00 AM

This is so sweet and I love it. Candy sweet, blueberry and raspberry are strong. This scent instantly put a smile on my face, would love to have a bottle of this. I did notice that if faded rather quickly off my skin, would have to reapply often.. Lovely bottle too

on 2/23/2008 6:53:00 PM

Wow, I am stunned! I absolutely love this scent. Reminds me of black currant. Perfect for spring and summer :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am absolutely in love with this perfume!!! This is actually my first perfume that I bought...others are usually too strong for me but this one is perfect and I can smell it all day. However, it's not the cheapest product either I dished out about $52 dollars for a bottle. I love the packaging and color though :] I'm happy I found a perfume I love! I hope they don't discontinue it!

on 12/23/2007 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had to buy this. I love the escada fruity scent like island kiss, pacific paradise and rockin rio, but rarely wear them as they seem a little young and not sophisticated to me. That is why this is perfect. It takes that tropical fruit scent that escada does so well, and dresses it up a bit. This is slightly deeper, warmer and more sophisticated, but still fresh and fruity. I don't 'love' the first spray, but rather the smell that is left after it has had a chance to dry a bit.

Popular Fragrances