Escada Moon Sparkle

3.4

on 7/29/2009 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is beautiful fruity, summer night kind of fragrance. It doesn't take itself seriously as an all out glamourous, sexy scent. But it does have a nice musky, dry down that is a bit sensual and playful. The packaging is the standard type for a perfume and the bottle while it's not the most elegant, is decent enough in style and easy to hold. i would recommend this, for a night out on the town or to wear anywear a summery night.

This is currently one of my favourite fragrances in my collection. I always seem to be very drawn to fruity or floral fragrances that are not too overpowering, plus they seem to work best with my body chemistry. I'm also a very big fan of Victoria's Secret body lotions and body washes in Love Spell, Romantic Wish and Pear Glace, and The Body Shop's body butter in Cranberry! I love to try out new fragrances from the fashion designers, traditional beauty lines and even the celebrity brands, Ralph Lauren, J Lo, Paris Hilton, Lancome, just to name a few. I came across Escada's Moon Sparkle one day when browsing at The Bay's fragrance department and ended up returning to the store several days later to purchase it. This may not be the most original scent, since it probably smells similar to many fruity body sprays on the market. It smells very yummy and fruity on me! The only downside to this one, is that the scent fades and doesn't last long enough on my skin.

Extremely fruity (like other Escada scents) and strong. Not my type...it smells like very sorority-girl.

on 2/10/2008 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This fragrance is definitely marketed for women in their teens and twenties, but I like it and I am in my forties. It smells like the Aussie hair products that I used for so many years. Fresh and yes, like grapes. I have received compliments wearing this. The bottle is adorable. For me, cute bottles are part of the appeal of a fragrance. I purchased it ...and would again.

I was quite excited when I saw the new Escada fragrance at Macy's, but I have never walked away from a perfume counter faster than I did today. This fragrance smells like grape juice. All I smelled was grape, nothing else. Staying power, good in this case, was very short. Unlike other Escada fragrances, this one will not be missed. What a flop.

on 1/17/2008 10:03:00 PM

The opening notes are sharp enough to be mistaken for pink grapefruit. It's okay... not one of Escada's best. And the name is almost ridiculous. I think this is a good scent for the very young, and those that like fruity florals.

My first Escada LE fragrance! I was so drawn in by the colors of the packaging and the name lol.. Embarrassing but true. Anyways, it is such a lovely, fruity scent--which is just what I needed to get me out of the winter blues! The only problem I have with this is the staying power, which is why I deducted one lippie.

on 12/23/2007 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had to buy this. I love the escada fruity scent like island kiss, pacific paradise and rockin rio, but rarely wear them as they seem a little young and not sophisticated to me. That is why this is perfect. It takes that tropical fruit scent that escada does so well, and dresses it up a bit. This is slightly deeper, warmer and more sophisticated, but still fresh and fruity. I don't 'love' the first spray, but rather the smell that is left after it has had a chance to dry a bit.

Popular Fragrances