Escada Moon Sparkle

Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

on 3/4/2008 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Ladies, this fragrance smells EXACTLY, I mean EXACTLY like The Body Shop Passionfruit line. So un-original Escada! they create such innovative scents every year, its dissapointing they copied. If you really like this scent, you can save your $50 and just buy The body shop dry mist, body butter, showergel, and/or home fragrance oil for the fraction of the price. No doubt this smells good but I would not buy the Escada line as its overpriced and unoriginal.

I was quite excited when I saw the new Escada fragrance at Macy's, but I have never walked away from a perfume counter faster than I did today. This fragrance smells like grape juice. All I smelled was grape, nothing else. Staying power, good in this case, was very short. Unlike other Escada fragrances, this one will not be missed. What a flop.

on 7/23/2009 7:34:00 AM

I first smelled this at Macy's last year. I was in love- it was a lovely and intense scent. I bought it few days ago at Marshalls and I was very excided..... Not so much now after opening it and putting it on. I have the EDT and I can barely smell it on my skin right after application. it smelles like a waterdowned version of what i tested last year, the lasting power is non existant and all i catch is the base notes of all the other escada perfumes (and I have quite a lot of them). I know my body chemistry must have changed in the past few yrs because escada perfumes used to work lovely on me so i'm not sure if this one is just a fluke or it's blah on MY skin.

on 9/18/2008 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This and magnetism are my least favorites. This doesn't work well with my chem. It smells heavily of Chambord (which I just can't drink because the smell makes me sick). Luckily it also wears off very quickly. The sample I had only stayed on my skin for an hour tops before it was gone.

Extremely fruity (like other Escada scents) and strong. Not my type...it smells like very sorority-girl.

I sprayed this on in the pharmacy and immediately it reminded me of something, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I refused to buy it until I got home to find out what perfume I already had that smelt like it. MIDNIGHT FANTASY BRITNEY SPEARS!
The resemblance is uncanny. Glad I didnt buy it, for the price it was, I wasnt going to buy a Britney Spears dupe.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A friend of mine recommended this to me - since he knows I like fruity scents. So I sprayed it on me when I went to Sephora last. For the first hour or so, I really liked it - smelled fresh, fruity, just enough sweetness. But the dried down smell was just 'meh' to me. Somehow it lost its fruity freshness scent - and what lingered on me was just this florally cloying scent! I even gave a 2nd try (since I asked for a sample of it) - and still no change. I'm sticking to my Salvatore Feragamo, for sure.

I don't know, I'm usually not a fan of fruity fragrances but I guess the warm notes in this won me over. When I first sprayed it on I though "hey I kind of like this". But after like a half hour it dries down to something I can't even smell :( I'll give it another try but for now I'll just stick with the sample.

on 2/5/2008 8:00:00 PM

I'm agreeing with the previous reviewer that this smells EXACTLY like grape juice. I'm a huge fan of Escada -- their perfume is the only kind I trust not to turn to cat urine on me -- but this is one scent that I just can't force myself to like. There's nothing sexy, romantic, or moonlit about smelling like a pitcher of Kool-Aid. I suppose if you were into grape scents, this would definitely be for you. And as always with Escada, the spray nozzle is PERFECT, trivial as it may be. :D

on 1/10/2008 8:00:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I thought the bottle and the description were nice, so I wanted to see what Escada would do with a departure from their line of tropical fragrances, but I wasn't impressed. Staying power was pretty bad. Moonlit Path by Bath and Body Works is similar, and I like it better. It's much cheaper too, although the bottle isn't as nice.

Popular Fragrances