Escada Moon Sparkle

Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

4.7

on 11/16/2009 4:46:00 PM

Moon Sparkle has made it into my "Keepers" collection, despite a sharp initial spritz and no staying power. It just has a lovely, mild, well-balanced sweetness that mingles with the skin and gently wafts around you, for a short while at least! If I layer it with vanilla body lotions it's delicious and longer lasting. I don't get alot of fruitiness from this one...it's more sugary-spicy, which for me is a good thing.

on 6/8/2008 10:25:00 PM

I am in love! This is my fave Escada LE in a long time. I wasn't fond of Sunset Heat at all, but Moon Sparkle blew me away. These scents are never long lasting, but I prefer that to a heavy, overpowering scent that can't be scrubbed off!! The perfect summer scent!

on 3/4/2008 12:28:00 AM

Another reviewer asked "why did they (Escada) even bother". The answer is because they do this type of fragrance better than everyone else. And it's fun for the Escada fans to see what each new LE will reveal.

Moon Sparkle is the latest offering in their fruity floral LE treasure chest and it's great. If Ibizia Hippie was your fav -- then you'll like Moon Sparkle. Warmer, more berry than citrus (Rockin Rio) with a soft richer drydown (amber?). To me, there isn't the initial sharpness that their last couple of LEs had. There is something very comforting about it.

Bought the small bottle -- will go back soon and get the larger one too.

OBTW - Like all these scents -- it's supposed to be a "young" fragrance. Since when is a light, fruity, sweet, warm, uncomplicated, mouthwatering fragrance not for us older broads?

Popular Fragrances