Escada Moon Sparkle

Filtered by age: 25-29
Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

3.9

This is one of my favourite limited edition Escada perfumes. All the others are more tropical/citrusy whereas this one smells like berries, especially raspberries, so it's a nice change. I think the bottle matches the scent perfectly. I love it! I wear it day and night, whenever i feel like spraying it on really. It's light and fresh for day but is still interesting enough to wear at night. Staying power is the same as the other LE perfumes, it won't last all day but whatever, a lot of perfumes don't. If i can still find it when it runs out i'll most likely repurchase. I don't have any other perfumes like it and haven't found anything else similar yet!

on 11/14/2010 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I was introduced to Escada with Sunset Heat and I loved it absolutely. At that time I was living in KL; Malaysia and the scent was fit to the place I lived. Totally tropical. Now I decided to try Moon Sparkle. When I first sprayed I said ugh just an ordinary fruity perfume. But when I sprayed after a month maybe because of my mood I liked it. It is sweet with berries on top notes but still not very extraordinary. It doesn't smell sour after some time and it stays for a good time on skin.. But I still prefer Sunset Heat..

My absolute favorite scent! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. This is my signature scent, it's sweet, fruity, and evokes fantasy. I love the name, it sounds so magical. I love how it's still sophisticated and whimsical at the same time.

on 7/25/2010 11:45:00 PM

Escada has some of the best Sweet Scents.

so probably 4 oof my top 10 perfumes of all times are Escada, and Moonsparkle is my #1

Its sweet but not a sugar bomb. it lasts pretty long on me.

on 2/22/2010 12:58:00 AM

Love the fruity scent. I'm not big on perfume, but i love how the scent isn't too strong. However, one thing I don't like is how the scent doesn't last throughout the day.

on 2/15/2010 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i got this super cheap at kohls! paid like $20 for bottle, lotion and duffle bag. i mainly got it as an on a budget summer escada purchase. i love their scents but this one is not as fruity or tropical as most. i really prefer others to it, to be honest but like i said, i'm on a budget. i will wear this all summer long though. it is a nice scent.. just softer than i am used to with escada.

Wow, just picked this up and I can't stop sniffing my wrist!! It's upflifting with fruit and subtle florals but but then drys down to a soft musky sandalwood berry scent. I am trying to expand my fragrance wardrobe (I'm a oriental/woodsy type fo gal) and this is a great addition. Not to overly sweet but just enough to put a smile on my face, a really nice combo of fruit, floral and musk:)

I know this has notes of black currant and strawberry, but to me it blends and smells just like blackberries...and a really rich, heavy cream base. It smells DIVINE. Admittedly, it doesn't last long though. I use BBW White Citrus products underneath it to give it an extra kick.

on 3/18/2009 10:44:00 PM

I love this scent a whole lot...it has such a sweet and fruity summer feel that I find this perfect year round. It's great for the winter months when you need a pick-me-up fragrance and its a nice mellow scent to carry forward to the summer months. The only down side to this I find is that it didn't last on my body for a long period of time, I find it best to keep a small body with you to freshen up throughout the day but definitely a great fragrance for any young soul! Definitely will repurchase this again.

on 11/29/2008 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this fragrance! It is very fruity. But it doesn't last very long on my skin or clothes or anywhere else I apply it. It's inkeeping with the Escada fruity fragrances.

Popular Fragrances