4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

heartwarming is a rather pigmented shimmery medium pink with lilac/purple-y undertones. the renewists are definitely more moisturising than other lipsticks and the tube looks really fresh and cute. i probably wouldn't purchase this particular colour again because it doesn't look "great" on me but is does look "good." i would like to purchase other colours. the renewists range is definitely worth a try,

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

from

11 years ago

One of my fav lipstick of all time!!! I LOVE Renewists! and I LOVE Heartwarming! It looks awesome on i think anyone! There's not much bad things i can say for this stuff.... Well it's not as long lasting as Colorstay produces, but it's soooo moisturizing! Beautiful color!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

11 years ago

I’m a huge fan of moisturizing lipsticks, and this is one of my favorites. The lipstick glides on but isn’t overly slippery like some. It lasts fairly long considering it has a moisture core. It also doesn’t dry out my lips like a lot of moisturizing lipsticks do. The packaging is decent. It is a clear tube a lot like Shu where you can see the entire bullet, but along the front there is a raised frosted/rubberized Revlon logo. The logo has to line up in order to close which is a bit annoying, but not enough to make me not want to use it or purchase other colors. The color itself is very pretty. It is a nice sheer neutral medium pink. It reminds me of the color of Laura Mercier baby lips if only a bit more pigmented. It is a nice subtle pop of color that brightens my overall look. I picked it up for less than $3 on clearance which is an excellent deal, but I will be sad if they don’t bring this line back. *crosses fingers that they are just repackaging*

About reviewer (443 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrunette

12 years ago

See my review of the Naturally Revealing shade for more details. This is a lovely natural dusty rose/pink that anyone could wear. For me (fair olive brunette), it works best with a neutral lipliner like W&W 712 or Jordana Natural. Again, easily the equal of fantastically expensive brands so it was an incredible bargain with a drugstore BOGO - heck, it's a bargain at the full price of $8.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

12 years ago

Heartwarming Pink is a neutral to warm-toned medium pink lipstick on my pigmented lips. On my lips, I can see that it has just a hint of coral in it to give it the warmth. Heartwarming Pink is creamy and quite pigmentented and has no shimmer. It brightens my face (I have light skin with neutral to warm undertones, MAC NC 25 to 30) but not in a garish or unflattering way. It also looks very fresh and girlish when I apply this lipstick, blot, and then put a coat of clear lipgloss over it. It's definitely a great color for spring and summer. The texture is smooth and creamy and it has no scent/taste. Heartwarming Pink comes in a clear tube, like other Renewist lipsticks. Revlon Renewist lipsticks are expensive for a drugstore brand (they run from $8.99 to $9.99 in my local drugstores) so it's best to purchase them when they are BOGOF in Walgreens or Rite Aid.

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age30-35