3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Great red for my skin tone - definitely skews cooler. Weird little brush, but 2 coats and drugstore price makes it worth it. I generally can wear it for about 2-3 days without a chip - but man, is it a nightmare to get off your cuticles. Cleanup is not a laughing matter with this one.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Vibrant cream red - great color. It looks great, but you'll want to wear a good, protective top coat with it. Also, the brush in the bottle is loooong and awkard to work with - still totally worth it. Lovely for Valentine's Day or a vampy-oh-no-you-didn't night out.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Dark

HairOther

EyesBrown

13 years ago

I absolutely LOVE Sally Hansen nail polishes!!! The lasting power is great, there are no chips for a few days, which exceeded my expectations for the price! Red Hot Creme is one of my favorite colors when I want something that pops on my nails. I am a medium tan yellowed toned Asian and I love this color!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

13 years ago

Nice color, it just chips way to fast. Maybe this color in another brand would be better.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesOther

18 years ago

This is a very deep dark red. The color is nice but it chipped on the second day.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other