E.L.F. All Over Cover Stick

All Over Cover StickE.L.F. All Over Cover StickAll Over Cover Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Methlyparaben, Microcrystalline Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)

on 8/11/2016 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first highlighter i bought ever in my life! I love this it's really affordable and loving the shade persimmon. Its so natural on my skin. And i love it cos it comes with this small tube container that you can twist and its so handy. But in my country i think it's faced out. I also tried the pink lemonade shade Its a nice natural blush & highlighter. I haven't tried this on my eyelids or on my lips though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How cute n adorable! I ordered 6 more of these today. I normally use Light Beige but are out of stock so I got Apricot Beige (Light) instead so I'm hoping that they will match coz ELF doesn't accept returns but I've had it b4. It can be used for an e/s base; a lip primer; a foundation; concealer (go light it may crease) but gr8 for covering blemishes...you must set this w powder of some sort any really will do I use Coty Airspun or MAC Blot Powder most of the time but I did buy 2 ELF setting powders in Sheer I will review when I've received them & got to play w them. I know there's not a lot of product but dayum Gina $1??? U can get 6!! Like I did! This is full coverage which is hard to find in DS items already except CG had some Olay mature skin & AquaSmoothers which CG + Olay is like $14 & AquaSm. is nearly ten bucks! I'm not a CG fan anyhoo. These are small enuff to stow away in a purse for touch ups. I have oily skin so u also like me may want to carry 1 of these, a cheap pressed powder, & blot papers (or toilet seat cover does the job in a pinch) by midday I am a bit shiny but that's all fdtn's even Estée Lauder ($37 eek!). I have all is the COLOR sticks as well but this review is for COVER sticks big difference.

To Read all 163 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

THIS IS NOT A CONCEALER! I dont know why people try and use it as one. Its a highlight stick. I love this for an easy highlight or as a base for a very stark highlight. Its blendable and creamy but doesnt streak. It lasts for hours and always looks great

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

made me break out

on 3/6/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- very inexpensive! ($1)!!!
- provides decent amount of coverage
- easy to blend

CONS:
- not the maximum of coverage if thats what you're looking for
- it creases slightly under my eyes

on 1/12/2015 3:52:00 AM

The company sent me the wrong product so I recieved this instead of a shimmer stick. The packaging is identical, I can see why they may have made a mistake. I love the smell (lemons) even though it's a little immature, the packaging is cute (really mini) and the formula is better (for me anyways) than their moisturizing foundation stick. I use this to highlight when I contour, not to conceal. Being how it was a mistake, I probably wouldn't buy it again, I would just hope they send me the correct item next time.

on 1/3/2015 9:46:00 PM

its cheap, looks cheap and will feel cheap.

on 12/26/2014 12:12:00 AM

Not awful, not great!
its a pretty reasonable price for what it is, but you get what you pay for with this product unfortunately. However i do thinks it works as a concealer for under the eye.
tried using it as a foundation and it looked AWFUL and pasty, it made me look like i was really sick and decided to cake my face in foundation. x

UPDATE:
okay so the other day i felt curious and tried applying this with my stipple brush (i i first put the product on my face and then stippled it out using my elf stipple brush) MUCH better result than trying to blend out with my fingers as i did before.
Quite a good foundation especially for the price, but i would use it as an all over foundation x

on 11/1/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- very inexpensive! ($1)!!!
- provides decent amount of coverage
- easy to blend

CONS:
- not the maximum of coverage if thats what you're looking for
- it creases slightly under my eyes

on 10/17/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm still mourning the loss of Max Factor's PanStick makeup. The new Irish version doesn't have my HG shade, is smaller, and just not the same. This ELF cover stick is a decent, and very inexpensive substitute. I tried Honey, based on the reviews. The color applies lighter than it looks. So I and my warm-toned light to medium skin appreciated the color advice here from MA friends.

As for the formula, it smells fine and applies with decent coverage, including dealing with darkness under the eyes, with no obvious caking or creasing. I may add more once I use it awhile. Hey, it's such a deal!