Gillette Mach 3 Razor (Men's)

Gillette Mach 3 Razor (Men's)

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not a guy, but no women razors shave as well as this one.
I start using it back in 1995, tried Gillette Venus several times and couple of other brands, but no, none of the razors that are designed for a female shave all hair as well as this one (especially in bikini area).
Must! Hope it will never be discontinued.

on 2/23/2016 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought this, don't remember when, and stopped using it for some reason. Recently I found it again in my stash and went to find if refills were still being made. They are and so I'm happily using my favorite razor again! The blades get close to the skin and if I use a good shaving cream, though in my case I use Kirkland Moisturizing Conditioner, I don't suffer nicks or red skin the next day! I love that this is smaller than those clunky plastic disposables and classier looking too! The silver metal handle , not plastic(!), has a nice weight to it and it's slim and plainly styled so it looks unisex. The drying/blade storage tray is a very convenient thing to have as it allows the blades to dry and I don't have to have the shaver hanging off the counter to dry. Great item!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been using the Mach 3 Razor for about six or seven years now. I started using it out of desperation; I was out of the disposables I usually used, I had a hot date, and my brother had left his Mach 3 at my house. Sorry, brother :)

Before using the Mach 3, I'd always assumed that razor bumps and/or cuts were endemic to shaving my legs - it never occurred to me that the disposable razors, or even the refillable razors meant for women, were to blame. I haven't had razor burn in more than five years now, all thanks to the Mach 3.

The Mach 3 refills seem a little pricey, until you realize that they last FOREVER. Keep your razor and blade clean and dry, ladies, and a single refill will last months, literally.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I actually "stole" this from my husband when we were on vacation and I had ofcourse forgotten my venus razor. So I decided to use this expecting it to be too rough for my skin.
However, I was pleasantly surprised to notice that it actually did a much better and faster job at shaving my legs. Plus, I never got one nick or ingrown hair. It also has a pivoting head just like venus to fit ur curves.

I feel that this actually does not get blunt easily unlike the venus which needed replacing (for me atleast) every three weeks or so (with everyday shaving in the summer...sorry if TMI). So yeah, I will be "repurchasing".

on 3/7/2012 11:30:00 AM

My husband uses this and I started stealing it from him. This gives the best shave. I'm not crazy about the price but it's worth it.

I first used this many years ago, when on vacation. I forgot to pack my female razor so I borrowed my husband's. Since then I have been buying only Mach3 men's version and never looked back. (Seriously now, why female razors are jokes?).

I get deep shave in armpits, legs and sensitive area and very soft skin. The head usually performs great for 1 month, then another month of good-acceptable use and on the third month I usually need to change. I use it about 3 times per week for armpits, a little less for legs and about once a month for the lady area, and my hair is not coarse or hard. The replacement heads are crazy expensive. The handle performs great for years (last one I bought about 5 years ago) and I wash it with Viacal at least twice a year to keep it sparkling and also make sure the head fits good (no limescale deposits).

I must note that I use the no-battery version. Also, I find the lubricating strips a little useless and -yucky?-

All in all, a great product, reliable and quick. I have repurchased (both handle and heads) and will do so again. Unless they stop making it, so I 'll buy the next available from Gillette.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Every time I buy a different razor I regret not having purchased this instead. Very close shave, very little irritation. The cost is worth getting my legs hair free in a couple minutes without any cuts. When I use 'feminine' razors I'm often left with patches of stubbly short hair that I need to reshave after I get out of the shower. This causes irritation, and it's a pain in the but. I have no interest in shaving my legs three times in order to get them smooth, and I'm not a fan of proping my legs up on the sink so I can twist around searching for stubble patches.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My dear, sexy legged ladies( that all of you ;), are you annoyed by razors that leave nicks, leave your skin feel clammy, leave ingrown hairs, and dulls way too quick for comfort? That should be most of us. Ahh, then come closer(in the cheesiest fake accent you can think of) and behold, le MACH 3. A razor with a handsome design, a great handle, sharp blades, and comfortable cartridges. It doesn't have that uncomfortable extra blade at the top of it. And best of small, moves well into every angle of your body. I'm in love! I was so excited to get it based on the great reviews here, and i love it. It takes it all off, and for some reason my hair had grown slowly when i used it. I used past tense why? Because i use this razor for my "privates" while I use an epilator for every where else. It is easier for me to tackle those areas than it was with my Venus razors(I've had them all).

I still use it on my legs when I don't feel like using an epilator. This has helped my skin become super soft. I often use it as a scrub replacement because even when there is not hair, it removes a great deal of dead skin. This is nothing short of perfection when it comes to razors, and should one day come when I have a man, or live with one, I will make sure he has this in his pantry.If it can make my skin feel like buttah, I can only imagine what it would do for him. The price is great too, as the cost per use is still a lot cheaper than the fusion razors, and is absent of that annoying extra blade. I know there is probably a name for it, but it is 2:00 am.

on 6/22/2011 12:32:00 PM

I have been using this razor for years and absolutely love it! I have tried a few other razors, but always come back to this one. Performance wise it always gives a close shave, no skin irritation, blades stay sharp for a long time and works awesome over bony areas such as my knees or ankles. Absolutely love this razor and would recommend it.

on 7/29/2011 2:15:00 AM

Both my DH and I have been using the Mach 3 Razor since it launched. It is the best razor on the market, exception is a straight edge razor, which I am afraid to use. I can shave my legs about four times, before I have to change the razor. Love this razor, and I will never change...