Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance! Out of the million I own, This is by far my favourite. It has such a unique smell, and I always get compliments on it. It lingers in the air nicely without being overpowering. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my god, this perfume smells amazing. When you first spray on the perfume it smells very florally and then after about 10 minutes it turns into this sexy rich scent. I honestly can't say enough good things about this perfume. The bottle it comes in is very cool and is refillable which is a great bonus. If you like Angels and Demons by Givenchy this scent is in the same sort of category. Plus this perfume last for hours and hours and my boyfriend always tells me i smell super sexy !

Let me start by saying that I never heard of or used Alien by Thierry Mugler
I was in Nordstrom and was looking for a new perfume; my usual was Dior Petite Cherie,
And Prada Amber. And old stand by from the 90s Byblos. I tried this on as my body chemistry is quite acidic and can turn some beautiful perfume to a horrible smell... EWW so sad. Anyway, I tried this on and it was Love... I bought and loved it. I have to spray it very lightly to or it can be overwhelming. I also sometimes layer it with vanilla oil to change the scent a little. But with out e vanilla oil I Love it. The sent is ever changing, first kind of strong and then settles to a soft violet, vanilla, floral; I really dont know how to describe it. It is a must try, I say buy it before it is GONE...I also get may compliments from people. from what I can tell it smells different on every person and I really want to keep it my secret because it seems to be gaining popularity. I would hate to smell this on to many other women at work. Lol. Also my fianc loves it and he is very sensitive to perfume..

Popular Fragrances