Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

on 3/4/2018 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Elegant, creamy-salty jasmine and aromatic woods. This fragrance has been a legend and a classic for 13 years, so my adulation is nothing new. However, I just discovered it for personal wear. (Of course I was familiar with it, I do live on this planet!) I had never worn Mugler fragrances until recently falling head-over-heels for Aura. I believe I developed an understanding I had missed out on all these years. Also, I am so tired of pissy-weak, short-lasting, linear fragrances, I'm half tempted to wear Red Door or Youth Dew just to have detectable perfume. I never thought I'd miss Giorgio, but my olfactory senses have been so deprived, I nearly bought myself a bottle of it, just to bask en sillage. Lucky for me (and everyone else), Alien is above and beyond all of those in sillage and presence. Plus, it's absoutely beautiful, and distinctive. It's not "everyday" for me. I feel like I need to dress up for it. It's special. The bottle is a treasure as well.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance! Out of the million I own, This is by far my favourite. It has such a unique smell, and I always get compliments on it. It lingers in the air nicely without being overpowering. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my god, this perfume smells amazing. When you first spray on the perfume it smells very florally and then after about 10 minutes it turns into this sexy rich scent. I honestly can't say enough good things about this perfume. The bottle it comes in is very cool and is refillable which is a great bonus. If you like Angels and Demons by Givenchy this scent is in the same sort of category. Plus this perfume last for hours and hours and my boyfriend always tells me i smell super sexy !

Let me start by saying that I never heard of or used Alien by Thierry Mugler
I was in Nordstrom and was looking for a new perfume; my usual was Dior Petite Cherie,
And Prada Amber. And old stand by from the 90ís Byblos. I tried this on as my body chemistry is quite acidic and can turn some beautiful perfume to a horrible smell... EWW so sad. Anyway, I tried this on and it was Love... I bought and loved it. I have to spray it very lightly to or it can be overwhelming. I also sometimes layer it with vanilla oil to change the scent a little. But with out e vanilla oil I Love it. The sent is ever changing, first kind of strong and then settles to a soft violet, vanilla, floral; I really donít know how to describe it. It is a must try, I say buy it before it is GONE...I also get may compliments from people. from what I can tell it smells different on every person and I really want to keep it my secret because it seems to be gaining popularity. I would hate to smell this on to many other women at work. Lol. Also my fiancť loves it and he is very sensitive to perfume..

Popular Fragrances