Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

4.1

I love Alien perfume to me it’s my Fall/Winter scent, or cold weather scent in general. I adore Jasmine and this mixed with the amber and the wood make this a fragrance I just can’t do without. I purchased the refillable bottle because I love how you can save by refilling the stone. The scent itself to me is a spicy Jasmine but what I love is the heady, narcotic, allure of the Jasmine in this. I’ve never smelled one that came close except for some of my middle eastern attars have a Jasmine that is similar but not like Alien. I purchased a refill as well as the shower gel and lotion as I cannot get enough of this. It’s very pricey but you can find it for less and the scent is so strong and the sillage is very heavy with this so a little goes a very long way.

This to me is everything I enjoy in a perfume it’s strong, lasts, and is unique. The bottle I adore and I love the eco friendly factor. On me this lasts on my skin for at least 24 hours on my clothes much longer. You only need a few tiny spritz’s and a little seriously goes a long way. I’m a white floral lover and this to me is a white floral paradise. I will repurchase Alien without a doubt as I find I cannot do without this scent. I also love the Essence Absolue and own that as well. Layering them on occasion smells so good! Couldn’t be happier with a perfume.:)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite fragrance of all time!! Lasts forever on me!! Love,love,love it!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

To me this scent is very warm, woodsy, a touch of sweet. It's mysterious and makes you wonder. I think it's quite sexy and different. I am definitely very sensitive to smell and this scent makes me feel more alive.

on 5/9/2015 9:12:00 AM

This is hard to review. I would give 3.5 stars if I could. While I like this scent, it is loud and heavy. Probably not suitable for most daytime occasions. Very distinctive grape and jasmine.. Even pungent. The intense popularity of this perfume is somewhat of a mystery to me. I personally do not find it erotic or sensual. I only wear occasionally, one spray at a time, so my current bottle will last the probable duration.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Normally this would be the type of scent I wouldn't like because it's heavy and got sweet notes but I love it. It's very unique and unmistakable. I wear this of an evening as I prefer musky/heavy scents for evening. I really recommend this fragrance

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is amazing! I have many expensive perfumes; however, this is definitely one of the best. It's hard to describe....if you like Euphoria, which is quite common, then you'll like this one. It wears all day and I have received numerous compliments! Retail is $110. Ask for a sample prior to purchasing. (I like the Thierry Mugler perfumes.)

on 7/4/2008 6:12:00 PM

Should really only be worn by just that, Aliens. It just comes on as a loud, screechy, tarty, boozy scent. The fact that the dry-down isn't half bad is a shame...I can't bring myself to wear it that long.

Popular Fragrances