Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

This is the most unique fragrance I've ever used, in a good way. It's musky, haunting, mysterious, dark. Some people are saying it's an evening fragrance but honestly, I wear it all the time... Day, night, doesn't matter to me.

I stumbled upon it when I was given a sample and I've been obsessed ever since. I picked up a bottle as soon as I could. I will probably wear this perfume exclusively for a very long time.

Check it out. Find a sample of it somewhere to try first because it is not for everyone... It's a love it or hate it type of fragrance. I personally was very attracted to the scent.

on 2/23/2014 7:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's a very long lasting perfume, like none i ever had! Also has amazing projection. I wear it in the day - winter and spring, with any outfit, because i like strong scentes even if it's just for going to the office and even though i think it would be commonly voted as being a nigh perfume. All i have to do is apply very little because it can be overwhealming. It doesn't strike me as being a complex perfume - with a vast combination of fragrances - but luckily that does not affect the perception of it, as being rich and refined.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Today while at Macy's cosmetic department to pick up a moisturizer I passed the frangrance department and sprayed an ample amount of Alien on me. I am sold, going back tomorrow to purchase. Alien is a wonderful and sexy scent and a must have! Also a great Fall scent.

(Alien Prodigy Elixir Extrait de Parfum) Because Alien has become my current scent obsession, I have found myself going past the Mugler counter more frequently than usual to ogle the products. During my last visit I noticed a box in the Alien section which was not worded and had an intriguing picture of the trademark bottle with what appeared to be a large golden elongated-teardrop-shaped stem protruding from it. My curiosity got the best of me and I asked one of the SAs what it was. It turns out it was the parfum - silly me, I should have figured that out! Quite unexpectedly, the SA retrieved one from the showcase (box clearly marked demo only - not for sale) for me to sample. My heart skipped a beat as she dipped the long golden applicator wand into the wee rubber-gasket-lined hole in the little bottle (it was nearly full), extracted a rather generous amount and offered it out to me. I took the wand solemnly, ceremoniously, and stroked it against my wrist. I watched very closely as the clear fluid spread against and began to sink slowly into my skin, raised it to my excited nose and sniffed long and deep. My word, what a divine creation, such a true beauty, the concoction of a Mastermind (or two!). To my nose it is just like the EDP (of course) except the parfum skips over the opening blast and seemed to lean a bit more heavily on the jasmine-herb thing and slightly away from the cashmere woods. It was more than simply a pretty scent that aroused my senses, Alien Parfum embraced my very soul and filled it with absolute glorious satisfaction. Believe that I will own this. And soon. If you are among the few who appreciate the beauty of Alien, this is a must try.

Popular Fragrances