Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even began to tell you how much I love this scent. I wear it all year around, even in summer when most of the strong fragrances don't layer that nice. It is a strong scent, I can't describe this. It is unique, indeed. I recommend it only if you like strong scent, otherwise you'll not like this at all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this fragrance! It is unique and long lasting as all of the Mugler fragrances are. I wear it and I am a man. I get so many compliments on it from both sexes when I do. I have been wearing this fragrance since it was launched. It is a sweet, slightly floral, fruity blend. It is nothing like the "Angel" fragrance from the Mugler line which is also another favorite of mine.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this fragrance! To me its unique and smells so sweet. I have a 2 oz bottle that costs $120 the bottle is cute however the box isnt a tight close. I love the fact that i can get this bottle reused which is great!!!!!! Will purchase and recommend to EVERYONE

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Note: Indian Jasmine

Heart Notes: Woodsy notes

Base Note: White Amber

I'm giving it 4 stars for its originality, and because it can smell divine on the right person.

On me, however, it straight up stank. Which broke my heart. :( I wanted to experience the pleasure symphony of this cult favorite, but unfortunately it just didn't mesh with my chemistry.

In fact, it was so horrible that I kept scrubbing my wrist in vain, trying to erase the putrid odor. What's interesting, though, is that even though it didn't work for me at all, I could see why so many people find it fascinating, with some having an emotional reaction to the fragrance.

There's something special about it, that's for sure. I think it's got something to do with the way the jasmine note blends with the amber. You usually don't see those two notes paired together very often.

Which makes me think that it's otherworldly qualities would've made it a good candidate for the name Angel, even if only for its ability to make people feel like the scent is conjuring up the yearning to touch something in a spiritual way that's too deep to reach.

It would be perfect for the person who walks to the beat of their own drum, someone who doesn't give a damn about the latest fashion nor what anyone else thinks of them, and who has their head in the clouds.

A daydreamer with confidence, you could say. This perfume was made for someone like that.

on 4/27/2016 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not sure if Thierry Mugler is cruelty free, I have repurchased this once, and once I have checked if it is CF, I might repurchase it again. One of the few not so sweet scents that I really like.

on 7/5/2015 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought a bottle sephora a few years ago, after watching a YT review where it was said to smell like wood warmed by sunshine. It bought the $80 bottle, which was an ounce I think. It was strong, heavy and lasted a good while. The girls in my office hated when I wore it, it was that pervasive. I went nose blind to it quick, so I didn't notice. To me it's an evening scent, and was in no way suitable for me during day. I found it reminiscent of Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir. Not the same but similar.
Overall it just did not do it for me.
THE SPRAYER MELTED. I had this in winter and it never contacted high temps. I think the perfume itself melted the sprayer nozzle to the point it is unusable. Here 2+ years later, I have half a bottle that's completely useless.
Would not repurchase.

I have had this scent for a few years now and it's my signature smell. I love it because it's a sexy and mysterious smell. i have purchased this a few times over the years and I also have the refill bottle as well. This scent may not be for everyone. It's a very woody scent and musky tones.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Not going to wax on how I feel about but I will say this: it meshes well with my body chemistry, not too strong when I apply it and I use three sprays, and will repurchase when I run out.

on 8/28/2014 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy cannoli. Got a sample of this at Sephora, waited over a month to use it, and now I'm completely obsessed.
It's incredible how much this perfume changes depending on body chemistry. It smells completely different on me than it did on the sales assistant. On me, it starts out sweet and heavy, and then morphs into this incredibly sexy, elegant sweet musk.
This fragrance also lasts longer than any other perfume I've ever tried or owned. Scents tend to fade quickly on me, but this lasts for hours without needing to be reapplied. When I purchase the full-sized version (and I absolutely will), I'll also get a portable atomizer to throw in my bag.
Price-wise, it seems pretty standard.
And can we please just talk about the packaging for a second? Because I'm not sure I've ever seen such a beautiful bottle in my life. No matter what size you choose, you're bound to have an absolutely gorgeous functioning ornament for your makeup table. After I've purchased, used, and fully emptied a bottle, I think I'll display it somewhere. Because it's far too beautiful to throw away or recycle.
This may be the best perfume on Earth. For me, it beats out Dolce's The One in both sensuality and lasting power, and that perfume is a contender.
Definitely purchase this if you love a great, sexy and sweet musk scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised this is getting such good reviews.
Yes, it is a very unique scent and the bottle is BEAUTIFUL, but I cannot see the appeal.

It smells too powdery and mature for me. Intimidating would be the word I'd use to describe this. It's like what alien servants would spray their alien queen with before she makes her planet-wide announcement to take over Earth.

It's the opposite of light and airy, definitely not for the day. I'd probably wear it to a nightclub to fend off unwanted, creepy strangers.

Popular Fragrances